Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted skincare items šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜³! All the constant change of products she uses on her face canā€™t be good for her skin at all.

Reactions: 9
That product she had gifted is extremely expensive as well.. gosh Iā€™m so sick of influencers getting so much free products

Reactions: 8
ā€œIs it glow, is it shine? I donā€™t knowā€ well we bleeping do :cautious: how can she think thatā€™s glow from those products and not just grease and sweat after a day out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The extensions are clearly tit quality and the wrong colour but if they were cut to get rid of about 5 inches that length would actually look nice on her! They did make her look younger šŸ¤£ I donā€™t mind the fake freckles either, bit more practise on the placement and they will look better as they do look a bit more like mud splat at the moment! Iā€™ve seen worse though

Reactions: 4
Did she ever say what this project was that she was going to share but she wasnā€™t allowed to mention yet?

Reactions: 6
Did she ever say what this project was that she was going to share but she wasnā€™t allowed to mention yet?
I presumed it had fallen through, because everyone said it's an in the style collab and then she got the gifted box from them with clues and it was Stacey Solomon. Given that she just pointed to stuff in the box and said very little about each thing, I took it that she was a bit miffed with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks those freckles she keeps trying so hard to pull off just look like sheā€™s got dirt on her face? It also just seems to make her skin look even more textured!!! I donā€™t want to sound ageist but I think that freckles trend was popular mostly amongst the younger lot, sheā€™s way past that and seems to still think sheā€™s bloody 18! Also those extensions look absolutely HIDEOUSšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I've just noticed that they're meant to be freckles, genuinely thought it was just dirt/crumbly mascara or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The no makeup makeup looks SOOOOO much better than when she plasters her face in so much cakey tit.
The freckles are still tit, she needs to leave that be

Reactions: 20
Seriously, why does she sit around in her sweaty gym clothes, with her sweaty skin and sweaty hair for HOURS post work out? I thought she was trolling for a while but she actually does just plonk her arse down and sit like a sweaty queen of the manor while Milli gets sick of her tit.

Reactions: 7
That advert is cringe. So cringe.
Also maybe she should get a covid test if she's woke up with a sore throat?

• Haha
You donā€™t need symptoms to get tested for Covid now (even though sore throat is a symptom)

Her make up looks good today then she goes and spoils it with those fake freckles- why?

She really hasnā€™t a clue about makeup. Flawless filter isnā€™t something she should use all over and that blush wonā€™t do her any favours either. She needs to use products for oily skin, why did she stop using EstĆ©e Lauder double wear?? The faux freckles were awful too and then she started drawing attention to the holes in her skin!

Reactions: 6
Sore throat isnā€™t a symptom of covid
Ohhh my mistake. Touch wood I've not needed to have a test so hadn't looked into it for ages. If I woke up with a sore throat and I'd recently spent time with family/travel to work regularly I'd probably have one anyway to be safe but if its not a symptom I understand why she wouldn't, ignore me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.