Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she struggled so much to find something to wear today, why didn’t she wear one of the ITS outfits she was raving about yesterday? 🤷🏼‍♀️
My thoughts exactly! She's gone on and on about going out again and suddenly she doesn't an outfit? She's ridiculous

Just endured her thousand stories about that stupid pony tail thing...she got more money than sense???

Reactions: 5
I really didn’t get the Pony-O thing! I watched her stories just now (but missed the ones about the cheap Amazon fake) and kept expecting it to do something else. To be fair, there’s some nicer photos on Pony-O’s Instagram but... it’s just a hair band?!

I cannot believe she spent £16 on what is basically a hair band!
I was watching thinking she was going to do something else! I don’t know... a nice messy bun or some kind of easy up-do and all we got was a greasy ponytail.

• Haha
Why does anyone need to accept a free ‘pick you up box’ every time it’s offered? Just comes across as greed

Minus the bottle opener which he did look quite chuffed about, Milli flinging the contents of that box looked about as happy as I would receiving a box of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been following her for too long but honestly thought milli was her brother 😳 they look so similar and was only when I saw that box earlier was addressed to hubby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the prices of them?! I looked at them for my friends as a pick-me-up the last time Jess advertised them and they were £20 each! So I made my own, shopped around in b&ms etc, found identical packs of scrunchies and those floral see through socks on shein and spent £52 for 6 boxes!

Reactions: 7
That birds only business model is to send tit to Jess and beg her to advertise it.
It’s not even good quality stuff? It’s all tit you’d find in a Christmas cracker and awful chocolate

• Haha
Looks like the sort of shite I’d leave on the counter and then whack in the bin bet she uses none of it
These boxes are just rip offs and cheaper to make your own if you wanted to send to someone with better value products.
I mean those teabags honestly 🤣

Reactions: 4
Those biscuits as well. You can get a whole box of 100 from Amazon for £20. I know cause I bought them before 🤣🤣 although they just put their price up to £28 a box so maybe those biscuits won’t be in it next time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she upload shite like this? It’s so weird and gross and she looks like the double of milli. They must be cousins🤮 all those ponyO stories were a load of shite too she’s so gullible it’s untrue. You can get the same effect with a smaller tighter hair scrunchie! They sell brown/caramel/white/black ones at Asda that I use and they literally do the same thing that tit hard thing does. Who wants a hard thing in their hair? It doesn’t even look good! also her hair looked so bloody greasy
86E9190D-2CC0-4AD9-A883-68121B877D52.png

Why does she upload shite like this? It’s so weird and gross and she looks like the double of milli. They must be cousins🤮 all those ponyO stories were a load of shite too she’s so gullible it’s untrue. You can get the same effect with a smaller tighter hair scrunchie! They sell brown/caramel/white/black ones at Asda that I use and they literally do the same thing that tit hard thing does. Who wants a hard thing in their hair? It doesn’t even look good! also her hair looked so bloody greasy

• Haha
View attachment 528611

View attachment 528611

View attachment 528611
I love that you’re so angry you posted it 3 times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
These boxes are just rip offs and cheaper to make your own if you wanted to send to someone with better value products.
I mean those teabags honestly 🤣
I used to buy those teabags to be healthy realised they taste like proper poo and go buy coffee never used them more than once

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.