Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she needed to size up in the sandals that looked like slippers but aren’t actually slippers? Her heel was so close to the back of the sandal!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she needed to size up in the sandals that looked like slippers but aren’t actually slippers? Her heel was so close to the back of the sandal!
I think she needed a wider fit tbh. The fur bit didn't look like it for over her foot so she couldn't get her foot into them properly.

I've been on a self imposed social media ban lately and I've returned to Jess trying to say that a pair of sandals that wouldn't have looked out of place on my year 9 history teacher is "fashun" 🙈 I'm not even convinced grummar would be caught dead in those bad boys ✋👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has covid, maybe just feels a bit ropey.
that makeup looks better on her, she needs to bin the fake freckles, I’ve not seen this as a “fashion/makeup choice“ anywhere on insta/TikTok/Facebook
This sanders were rank.

Reactions: 1
Why touch all those brownies? That’s just unnecessary. And why not cut them in half so they both get to try all the flavours? She’s that greedy she can’t even do that!

Reactions: 8
Why touch all those brownies? That’s just unnecessary. And why not cut them in half so they both get to try all the flavours? She’s that greedy she can’t even do that!
That's exactly what I thought, half each of every one .... isn't that what couples do?

It's what educated people would do at least. Where are their manners? Lol

Reactions: 5
I went to Lidl today and couldn’t stop thinking of how Jess used to ask for a tray of frozen brownies from “out the back”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to Lidl today and couldn’t stop thinking of how Jess used to ask for a tray of frozen brownies from “out the back”
No way! Did she really?! As in, buy a whole uncut tray that would go on display? I only discovered her at the start of this year, from Tattle actually as I was looking for new threads to follow 🤣

Reactions: 3
No way! Did she really?! As in, buy a whole uncut tray that would go on display? I only discovered her at the start of this year, from Tattle actually as I was looking for new threads to follow 🤣
Yes! Buy a whole tray frozen, take them home, cook them and then feast.... can you imagine what they thought 😂

• Haha
The way she’s done her make up makes her look like she’s got a 5 o’clock shadow...

The make up is awful. Too yellow and too shiny as usual but I do really love those pjs! I just had a look on the Chelsea peers website and they have some
Nice stuff. Much more expensive then my usual primark pjs cause I’m a cheap skate 🤣 but I guess nice for when you are on holidays or special occasion

She reminds me of meatloaf on the first bit of her new reel 🙈

Those looks aren't too bad but the blue jeans are a nono.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.