Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she’s got a shopping addiction? I find it baffling to have two £100 each beauty calendars and then another box full of stuff you don’t really need.

It just seems a bit poor taste in this climate

Reactions: 13

Flobadob

Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm severely depressed and am still up and on social media every day. I take my kids to school, go to work, go shopping and do all of the other stuff I've got to do yet have a food addiction, crippling anxiety and suicidal thoughts. It's absolutely possible to be severely depressed and high functioning. How many celebs have you seen end their own lives and everyone around them comes out and says "I had no idea"?

I've followed this thread from the start and some very valid points have been raised. She needs to accept that she's gone up in size. The fact she won't and is continually trying to squeeze into too-small clothes suggests she's not as confident in her body as she makes out. Like if you're fully on the bopo train, surely you love your body whatever size you are and would just buy clothes that fit? She probably is spoiling her chances with big brands and I think she knows it. That's what I mean about self-destruction. She can't seem to help herself.

I completely agree about letting the views of about 10 people get to you the way she does. Unfortunately if you're going to make parts of your life public and take the perks that come with being in the public eye, then you have to be prepared for the negative feedback that comes with the positive. I don't think she deals with that side very well and focuses on it far too much. She needs to learn to pick out the constructive parts and ignore the rest. I think her way of coping with any sort of situation is to eat and I think she's attached a lot of emotion to food, positive and negative. It's a dangerous coping technique, particularly when she has said in the past that she has PCOS which puts her at a disadvantage with regards to weight gain anyway. If she doesn't address the situation soon, I don't want to think about what the consequences might be. Sadly one or two zoom sessions a week aren't going to cut it. She needs to accept there's a problem and get some proper help.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Is it possible for Jess to eat anything without adding unnecessary calories to it??? So she makes a hot chocolate, added the baileys (fair enough), then adds 4/5 little marshmallows AND then adds whipped cream on top!??? And then said she’s been having that every day for the last 2 weeks? Could she not just have a hot choccie and leave it at that? I’m just thinking about her stomach and her diverticulitis and how much that would literally aggravate the f**k out of it

Attachments

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!
If I lived within walking distance of a beach, I'd be there everyday, especially in the evening to see the sun setting. 😍 I I love a beach walk with a bag of chips and a hot drink! 🤩

Instafamous1

VIP Member
This is typical jess. It's why I cant get behind the idea shes 'real' or down to earth because she really isnt!. She relies on folk telling her she is the best, looks great etc. She cant take any sort of constructive feedback unless it reflects positively on her. Shes about as fake as they come and this proves shes only doing it for cash. I don't believe in a million years she would pick that herself. Shes an idiot.
I saw her stories after basically saying the dress was baggy and too big for her, well she was happy to do an AD with it and try and flog it to her followers?

If she wasn’t happy with the sizing she could’ve swapped it for smaller.. just goes to show it’s all about the money and she’s trying to sell her followers something that even she thinks looks awful

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Nah, I think she really is just a dirty cow. You can tell she’s dirty and smelly just by looking at her.
She seems like the type of classy gal who shoves her hand to her crotch to itch it, sniffs it then makes a sandwich. Absolutely disgusting woman. Seeing her now makes me ill and I’m sorry to sound mean but she is so ugly, not because of her face but her hygiene makes her so so so ugly. She’s like princes Fiona but a human less green and stinkier version

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
And so the gifts have started rolling in from the companies that she did a ‘shout out’ for. Honestly she’s absolutely disgusted me, she literally did that small business shout out to get gifts

• Angry

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say bad taste in treating yourself.
I think maybe about the fact she moaned on and on about it and now she has it it’s kind of pushed to the back? Like she’s still not opened all the ‘doors’ however We refer to advent calendar 🤣

Edit ironically she actually mentioned it how she made a Fuss and hasn’t opened it 😂
I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s poor taste for her to spend her own money on what she wants just because of the current climate.. I bought myself the glossy box advent calendar and even in this ‘current climate’ it’s my money that I’ve worked hard for every day so if I or she wants to spend that money why is it poor taste? I don’t get it?
I understand poor taste when she’s showing off all those free phone cases, or food parcels etc as they were gifted to her for doing bugger all,but the advent calendars that she has spent her money on isn’t fair to be judged.
It’s not personal to you though is it? I’m really glad you’ve got yours and you’ve worked hard for it. I’m sure you’re not kicking off about it not coming to 70k followers either.

But like someone said above - the constant consumerism, buying on credit, affiliate ads etc is poor taste to me. Maybe I’m the only one whose sitting thinking it’s braggy as fuck to highlight £100 advent calendars and £600 ASOS hauls when many of her followers will be struggling to afford Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
What was the ten minute take over? Sorry if it’s been done to death, I just don’t know
Ten minute takeover is a radio segment on BBC radio 1 (I think) every morning and Jess would film herself on stories in her car before she got out for work miming along to the songs 😫 it was bruuuutal and went on for like 7 slides EVERY DAY!

• Haha
  • Wow
After that sweaty workout yesterday in clothes that didn’t fit. She hasn’t washed!? 🤮 it’s bloody unsanitary and makes you wonder how often she even washes her hands!

someone give that woman a hose down, Christ.

• Sick
Honestly that small biz shout out shite was only ever about the freebies. It took her forever to do and she did the businesses who have gifted her before first, who subsequently gifted again. And then the small business recommendations which tbh I didn’t even read because I thought it wasn’t very well put together. It was essentially a list of candle companyies, a list of chocolate companies etc etc. If she had actually taken the time to look in to the businesses and properly debut them on her stories then people may have paid more attention.

and now.... the gifted items are rolling in. Shock. These small businesses have to get in touch with her to ask if it’s ok to send something and get her address. I hope to god she hasn’t accepted a gifted candle for nothing

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I love that she literally mentions showering and washing her hair every day now in her stories. She has 100% had a read on here for sure!
The way she goes on about her hair washing schedule is 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

If you didn’t know what her hair was like, you’d assume she has waist length thick curls or something!

Her hair is fine enough to wash in 3 minutes and air dry in half an hour🤨 🤪

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
People who put their Christmas decorations up this early are the ones who have adult tantrums on Boxing Day and take everything down in a sulk, aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart