Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waaaaaaahhhh
What is wrong with you all 🤷🤣🤷
Peas are life ! I love peas !
There's nothing wrong with peas on a Sunday dinner, or any dinner for that matter 🤣🤣
Frozen, fresh or tinned - gimme all the peas 😜😜
And I'm not a northerner !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno why she bothers with the sporadic zoom gym sessions. She eats way more than she looses through exercise and you can’t out train a bad diet. She hasn’t expressed she does it for mental well-being so I can only conclude it’s for content.
also, why does she grief Milli for spending his week off doing tip runs and tidying their messy house whilst she sits on her lazy arse eating and watching films? Why doesn’t she help him the lazy mare?

Reactions: 15
Waaaaaaahhhh
What is wrong with you all 🤷🤣🤷
Peas are life ! I love peas !
There's nothing wrong with peas on a Sunday dinner, or any dinner for that matter 🤣🤣
Frozen, fresh or tinned - gimme all the peas 😜😜
And I'm not a northerner !
I like peas, too - but not tinned peas, I like tinned mushy peas, though! 😃 I like all veg, tbh, even sprouts! 💨 😂

I dunno why she bothers with the sporadic zoom gym sessions. She eats way more than she looses through exercise and you can’t out train a bad diet. She hasn’t expressed she does it for mental well-being so I can only conclude it’s for content.
also, why does she grief Milli for spending his week off doing tip runs and tidying their messy house whilst she sits on her lazy arse eating and watching films? Why doesn’t she help him the lazy mare?
I honestly think exercise like that, unless it's genuinely helping your mental health, is pointless when your absolutely stuffing your face! I'm surprised she can physically do it carrying that much weight, tbh! I generally like her, but she's a mixed bag personality, isn't she? Like you don't know what to believe or what to say with some of her honesty as I believe some things should be kept private and that you shouldn't bare all on the Internet, there's just no need.... 😬

Reactions: 3
I think you can exercise for other reasons and not just have it be about weight loss but I do struggle to understand why she is making herself ill the way she is ...her poor knees are going to be giving her trouble soon if she's not careful...she would be far better off going for a walk with D'Arcy. Do her way more good than pounding her joints the way she is.

I think she has paid for the sessions so is committed to doing them.

Reactions: 5
I think you can exercise for other reasons and not just have it be about weight loss but I do struggle to understand why she is making herself ill the way she is ...her poor knees are going to be giving her trouble soon if she's not careful...she would be far better off going for a walk with D'Arcy. Do her way more good than pounding her joints the way she is.

I think she has paid for the sessions so is committed to doing them.
I can see Jess getting so much bigger, because she’s eating so much. If she continues she’ll be a size 32 by next year

Reactions: 3
Exercise should be encouraged not just for weightloss but for the other benefits it brings, which are enormous.

However, even as a fairly fat person myself, I could not eat what Jess manages to put away, even when I was at my biggest.

Reactions: 12
Exercise should be encouraged not just for weightloss but for the other benefits it brings, which are enormous.

However, even as a fairly fat person myself, I could not eat what Jess manages to put away, even when I was at my biggest.
Same. I don't know how she can eat all the sweet stuff she does and not be sick!

Reactions: 4
She's curling her greasy hair and blowing smoke up Poppys arse ...all the Jess you and Poppy are my influences 🤮 i think some of her followers need to raise their standards !
Not a fan of the hair colour
What has she done
If she wants to be silver/grey why doesn’t she just get it done properly
It looks green and brown on top

Reactions: 2
Why so much effort for a walk down the beach? I rather be at the beach bare faced and hair in a bun then be an hour late and miss the day light time. Especially as she not been out of the house for a week!

Reactions: 6
I know she can't get out to a hair dressers at the moment but her hair colour is an absolute mess and she needs to get it sorted as soon as she can.

Reactions: 4
I know she can't get out to a hair dressers at the moment but her hair colour is an absolute mess and she needs to get it sorted as soon as she can.
She had the original colour done at the hairdressers then washed it with that god awful purple shampoo.

More filming herself shoveling crap down her gob. How can any of her loyal followers enjoy watching this and think it's good content ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cannot get over how much food these two have had during their time off already.
Bloody hell.
F54D5A24-0097-4F3A-8233-28E09B5633FD.png
22E58E5C-A609-4479-9ECA-EA54EAA156BD.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!

Reactions: 11
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!
It’s mental eh! I love the beach and if I had a dog to walk I’d have it down there every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.