Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like she’s just taking the piss out of us to be honest with all those stories. Her and poppy are shoving their faces with gifted advent calendars having a good ol laugh

Reactions: 7
I hope my comment didn’t push towards me sounding like I was saying she’s depressed because I don’t want to offend any actual depressed people, with Jess it’s not the case clearly!

She’s just lazy. I don’t get how it’s funny. There’s homeless people who have better personal hygiene compared to her who lives in a house with a bathroom that she refuses obviously to use & tbh theres people who would not take for granted what she had.

I think she’s for sure reading on her hit not wanting to do a big meltdown like most do and wanting to be funny about it but she literally just looks minging.

And also Leaving you hair for a week or even two is fine if that’s your hair type. She hasn’t got the hair type to go that long. It looks disgusting and it will most likely stink.

Bet they both have a pong about them they won’t realise and their house the same.

Reactions: 9
Lazy with a capital L that's all it is and btw she is probably actually right about her skincare routine making her skin worse. She uses way too many different brands of potions and lotions not to mention that cheap makeup she uses to. It can't be good for anyone's skin, never mind problem skin like hers. I feel like reaching into the screen and giving her a right good shake 🤣

If she’s in a bad place where even the shower is an effort, then maybe being on Instagram isn’t a good thing for her at the minute.

Problem with that is she is clearly making a fair few pennies off the free gustos, affiliate links, chocolate hampers, phone cases and any of other the shite she’s being peddling on here the last few weeks.

Maybe it's a government law up there - tier 3 - no leaving the house, no washing your hair even if it's running with grease and you are actually stood in the shower and more than capable of doing it ! ...do not dare wash it !

She says she will wash it after the workout tonight ...the fact she has showered this morning already, I doubt she will have another later! Such weird behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe Jess is either severely depressed or she’s taking the proverbial P out of Tattle ... very bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 3
Yeah I got the vibe she was referencing this thread when she kept going on about her oily hair, she’s probably read here but even then I don’t think it would bother her tbh. She’s confidently dirty. Like I said before she probably itches her dirty minge and sniffs her hand. Disgusting behaviour she has no shame even seeing her face makes me sick she genuinely looks so dirty and it makes her look so ugly! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But to prove a point you don't wash your hair and post a story bragging about the fact ? That's pretty messed up thinking if that is what she is doing!

But to prove a point you don't wash your hair and post a story bragging about the fact ? That's pretty messed up thinking if that is what she is doing!
How can she not be embarrassed? She even said she didn’t shower for two days... she’s so openly unhygienic.

No wonder her complexion is SO BAD. She doesn’t wash! All that grease, oil, dirt enters her pores and clog her skin up! Her skin looks so congested and blocked up

Reactions: 3
Surely it’s more effort to stand under a shower and not get your hair wet, than to you know,wash it!

She’s an absolute beast and I don’t believe for a minute she’s depressed. Just an absolute disgusting lazy oaf.

Surely it’s more effort to stand under a shower and not get your hair wet, than to you know,wash it!

She’s an absolute beast and I don’t believe for a minute she’s depressed. Just an absolute disgusting lazy oaf.
Exactly. Plus why she need a hair washing schedule. It’s quite thin and so short it would dry very quickly!

Reactions: 6
Jess isn’t depressed she’s just a SLOBBBB she’s vile and it’s getting worse.

I have waist long hair and if I’m desperate for time or what ever would rather wash my hair and leave it un styled. At least it’s clean.

I’ve even washed it in soap before now when I was stuck in a hotel.

shes a munter and she’s ruining her life for the gram. She gets a million gifted things?? crack on luv at least I’ve got a waistline and can physically reach around to wash my asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't agree here.When I am struggling even the smallest thing gets put on a list
I'm with you here as well. When you're feeling so low you seriously cannot bothered to do anything, eating properly, cleaning properly, looking after yourself properly, sometimes things do overwhelm you (talking generically not you personally)

Reactions: 4
I'm with you here as well. When you're feeling so low you seriously cannot bothered to do anything, eating properly, cleaning properly, looking after yourself properly, sometimes things do overwhelm you (talking generically not you personally)
Yep totally agree here.Maybe shes depressed maybe she isn't but I don't like people saying there is no excuse to not wash/wash your hair/look after yourself etc.Depression,anxiety and general mental illness can be crippling and often people just cannot face looking after their hygiene or are not even aware it needs to be attended to.I often feel shame by my lack of hygiene but its part of my illness its not a choice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing with Jess is she has always been this disgusting. Whether she is happy or not. She’s been like this for years 🤢

If she really is struggling then stay off instagram, everyone knowing she doesn't shower isn't going to help her at all, assuming she's got people on there that she actually knows, what must they think

Reactions: 6
If she really is struggling then stay off instagram, everyone knowing she doesn't shower isn't going to help her at all, assuming she's got people on there that she actually knows, what must they think
I disagree. I think more people should talk openly about their struggles with personal hygiene as a result of mental health difficulties without worrying about the opinions of others. There's a real stigma attached to it and talking openly is the only way to end a stigma. The truth is, it's the reality for many of us dealing with mental illness and I do think it takes guts to admit your personal hygiene is lacking when you know you're going to take stick for it. I know it's been said that she's always been like this but I don't think that's true. I've followed her for a number of years now and I've noticed a steady decline in her over the last couple of years really, but particularly since lockdown began. It's like she's just given up on herself and although she's full of smiles and cringey Tik toks, I still get the impression that she's dealing with some stuff. I'm not talking about her weight gain either. That's a symptom of whatever is going on in her head. I'm finding it sad to watch because it's like she's just hit the self destruct button. Just want to grab her and shake her and tell her she is worth the effort of looking after herself. I like her but she needs to be honest with herself and get some help before it's too late. I may be way off the mark here but it's just the vibe I've been sensing from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that

Let’s not forget that this is the same woman who went to Mexico 2 years ago and LITERALLY DID NOT LEAVE the hotel once to go explore! All she did was get in her bikinis, do a dance and show the food and drinks they were consuming. I don’t know any person who travels to a foreign country and doesn’t leave the hotel even ONCE to explore. She’s lazy to the core

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.