Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than these 3 horrors - the satin looking thing that looks like a rag 🤢, and the other 2 dresses because they're literally skin-tight, there were some nice pieces in there!
Gosh her face looks swollen and painful.

On a serious note if there shame in sizing up? if they do a larger size in those item. Because if she sized up and the dress wasn’t so tight across her belly it wouldn’t look as bad, just in terms of sizing

Reactions: 9
And she has AL the lot ...

On a serious note if there shame in sizing up? if they do a larger size in those item. Because if she sized up and the dress wasn’t so tight across her belly it wouldn’t look as bad, just in terms of sizing
She's not a size 24 ! And for some bizarre reasons she insists on buying that size !

Reactions: 14

In the case of the nude dress, I think she'd need to size up another 2 sizes as it's skin tight and I don't know how the got out if it! 😱 It's no surprise her skin looks awful and her face looks bloated as she's eat a particularly high amount of crap this week, it's embarrassing to see. I really do like Jess, but honestly, she's a heart attack waiting to happen or no time away from being diagnosed with diabetes. 😞

Reactions: 9
That green satin dress was particularly bad. I honestly thought it was a dressing gown at first glance. Closely followed by the cape dress. If she’d really wanted to be funny, she should have recorded when she tried to take it off. It must have been quite an operation. I feel for the poor soul who buys that dress after it’s been returned.

Reactions: 7
Omg horrific. The nude dress looked awful. Not funny but very sad. Only thing I like was the blue pjs at the start and floaty flower dress. How on earth she is an influencer i dont know

Reactions: 10
Considering she’s done duck all all week and she’s hyped up this haul for days.... in the interest of trying to sell the clothes through her AF links, it would’ve done her no harm to have done her hair nice and put a bit of effort in to her appearance

Reactions: 16
That nude dress is awful. The worst VPL I’ve seen in a long time 🤮

She’s not losing weight - she’s piling it on from the look of her gunt

Reactions: 3
I actually like this dress - I think the colours gorgeous and suits her and the style flatters her shape. But because it’s so clingy, it makes her stomach look even bigger. If she lost some weight (and the majority of that would come from her stomach), I think she’d look amazing in this.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
Doesn't fit ....no tit Sherlock!!! 🙄

I actually like this dress - I think the colours gorgeous and suits her and the style flatters her shape. But because it’s so clingy, it makes her stomach look even bigger. If she lost some weight (and the majority of that would come from her stomach), I think she’d look amazing in this.
Or if she bought the correct size and put some decent underwear on ! I agree with one of my fellow tattlers comments...she's had all week to organise herself...she's going to profit from every one of those items, the very least she could have washed her hair and put decent underwear on to show the clothes properly ...

Reactions: 8
I’d be tempted to buy this if I had the money. The colour and style I love.

shame its so tight, again like a broken record don’t get why she won’t get a size or two up.

Reactions: 5
I’d be tempted to buy this if I had the money. The colour and style I love.

shame its so tight, again like a broken record don’t get why she won’t get a size or two up.
Looks lovely on the model on the site ...not skintight like it is on Jess !

Reactions: 2
Same really love the dress, very sophisticated! Just not the right style for her current shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That nude dress may well look lovely when worn in the correct size, but she’s made it look really unflattering by squeezing herself into one a few sizes too small. I can’t imagine anyone swiping up to buy that based on her modelling of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.