Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the amount of pure FAKERY in those comments!! She looks like an obese pigs nut sack!!! How can anyone say that looks good?! I don’t trust anything these idiots say it’s all fake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has hidden it from her feed but left it in the reels, obviously embarrassed to see the comments but had to keep it because ‘ad’ because ‘money’ because ‘such influencer’

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has hidden it from her feed but left it in the reels, obviously embarrassed to see the comments but had to keep it because ‘ad’ because ‘money’ because ‘such influencer’
The brand probably hated all those comments I wouldn’t be surprised if they asked her to remove it from her grid because it’s not such a great advertisement when there are so many bad comments!

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how she can advertise Karen millen when she can’t even fit it any of it???
Plus she’s not really a good advert for 95% of the stuff she’s trying to shill - the few times she looks good is when it appears like they’ve styled her.

I have to say I was chuckling at her story about the hide and seek, I daresay some will say how childish at their age but at least they're having a laugh, was funny, especially him trying to get out of the cupboard. Why didn't she just move all the stuff on the floor for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say I was chuckling at her story about the hide and seek, I daresay some will say how childish at their age but at least they're having a laugh, was funny, especially him trying to get out of the cupboard. Why didn't she just move all the stuff on the floor for him 😂
I did think it was nice to see them having fun together. Normally you just see them sat on the sofa, eating or her recording stories and shouting orders to him. I feel bad saying anything about Milli because I feel like he isn't going out of his way to be on insta but the not being able to get out of the cupboard was pathetic. It was about a foot off the ground! That is deffo a fat person thing not wanting to jump! (From a fat person)

Reactions: 3
I laughed at her adding an oil to her face 🤣🤣 I'm no dermatologist but I'd say more oil is the last thing her skin needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She uses way too many products she should just stick to one or none at all I bet her skin would clear up so much better

I felt like she had a right attitude in today's stories, I wonder if she's been reading here 🤔
I know most posters have said she uses too many products in her face and she seemed to be making a point that she's been using the same products for months!

• Haha
Was only five minutes since she was all over the body shop products 🙄 her poor bloody skin though, flits from one thing to the next, lathers in the excess and then moves on to something else when the next gifted item rolls in

Reactions: 8
I laughed at her adding an oil to her face 🤣🤣 I'm no dermatologist but I'd say more oil is the last thing her skin needs.
Sounds crazy but the best way to balance oily skin is with an oil
Especially if your using acids, and drying cleanser. If you don't add oil your skin can go into overdrive trying to balance itself

She’s definitely been reading comments...

“I’ve been using this for months and paid for it myself”
“I’ve stopped using purple shampoo that’s why my hairs a funny colour”
“People were asking about the products in the glossy box advent calendar”

she’s so transparent

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely been reading comments...

“I’ve been using this for months and paid for it myself”
“I’ve stopped using purple shampoo that’s why my hairs a funny colour”
“People were asking about the products in the glossy box advent calendar”

she’s so transparent
100% she hasn’t read here. She would through a huge hissy fit and go on a tattle rant if she had. These will be messages she’s had she’s referring to

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.