Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she doesn't get anything from using her code anymore. Gousto cap it. She just shares so people can get discount and she shares others codes
She said yesterday she gets £15 so they mustn’t cap it...

Reactions: 2
She said yesterday she gets £15 so they mustn’t cap it...
I think they might have a limit because I remember her saying the reason she wanted folk to share their codes is because she couldn't claim anymore 🙈🙈 she must have run out of credit so sharing it again. Shes not shy to make the most of it and shes admitted as much. Which to me is disgusting any time of year but especially now. I dont know how so many people think shes real. Shes just an act.

Reactions: 4
I think they might have a limit because I remember her saying the reason she wanted folk to share their codes is because she couldn't claim anymore 🙈🙈 she must have run out of credit so sharing it again. Shes not shy to make the most of it and shes admitted as much. Which to me is disgusting any time of year but especially now. I dont know how so many people think shes real. Shes just an act.
There is a cap as other accounts I follow stop every so often because they reach their limit

There is a cap as other accounts I follow stop every so often because they reach their limit
I wonder what the cap is ? I'm glad they cap it though ...something morally wrong about people who are able to pay for food themselves getting it for free the way she does ...and to me those Hello fresh and Guosto are a privileged luxury.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello, looooong time lurker, first time poster here 👋

I usually read this thread and sit on the fence as to whether everyone's a bit too harsh on Jess

But today, I watched her do her workout..... With full make up on.... And waited for her next story of her changed and with her make up removed....

As of 9:30 she is still in those work out clothes and said full make up 🤮🤮🤮🤮 HOW??? I feel like I need a shower watching it

Reactions: 17
Hello, looooong time lurker, first time poster here 👋

I usually read this thread and sit on the fence as to whether everyone's a bit too harsh on Jess

But today, I watched her do her workout..... With full make up on.... And waited for her next story of her changed and with her make up removed....

As of 9:30 she is still in those work out clothes and said full make up 🤮🤮🤮🤮 HOW??? I feel like I need a shower watching it
Welcome to Jess’s daily life!

Welcome to Jess’s daily life!
🤮🤮🤮 Honestly man it's something else.

I'm usually pretty forgiving of her as I feel like I relate to her a lot of the time but cmon, do yourself a favour! I couldn't imagine not showering after working out (or cleaning the house for that matter!)

I don't get how she doesn't feel grungy and horrible..and to sit and eat dinner like that too ..🤢

• Sick
I just don’t know why her first thought isn’t to feel fresh after a workout or when she’s been at work?

I rarely work out but as soon as I get in from work one of the first things I do is get clean and remove my make up from the day..

I have hair like hers. It’s fine and gets greasy quickly. It has to be washed daily. I just don’t get her.

Reactions: 6
Just seen on her stories how she doesn’t check her emails. How can you be any sort of influencer and not keep upto date with her emails. Annoys me so much how half hearted she is towards everything

Reactions: 11
Just seen on her stories how she doesn’t check her emails. How can you be any sort of influencer and not keep upto date with her emails. Annoys me so much how half hearted she is towards everything
Thats her in every aspect of her life though...her personal hygiene, her home, her online contributions to bopo ...tbh I'm amazed she actually holds down a job all be it part time !

Jesus, I have to say I didn’t really pay much attention to her but after reading some of these, I’ve just paid attention to her stories and actually can’t believe that she done a work out in her make up? Her poor skin! And then to be commenting on how it’s stayed on her skin after it 🤢.

Wonder if she’s showered yet.

Reactions: 3
😯that’s insane! She really doesn’t care does she

I really hope she doesn’t mean she’s not showering/washing until tomorrow night....
68742A0E-E5E6-409C-ADA4-D66EE9E6263D.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow Jess has got to have one of the most avoidant personalities I’ve ever seen... 23000 emails!!!!!! TWENTY THREE THOUSAND! It literally takes seconds to delete emails but she’s let it build up to the point it would take hours

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't deal with that many unopened emails I can't stop thinking about it since I watched her story 🙈 I'm one step away from boarding a plane and flying over to her to start deleting emails. Oh my God would drive me insane ! Goes to show how avoidant and lazy her personality is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.