Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s in uniform then the term advisor should be used very loosely as she isn’t actually qualified to advise anyone......she’ll be asking done questions and telling any customers the options....then they have to make a decision. Banks hardly even bother with fully qualified financial advisors in branches full time anymore due to the number of miss-selling complaints to the FCA. Now they have to treat customers fairly and not be targets led, it’s all gone down the drain a bit.
Yes, that's correct. I didn't say she was an advisor, Just explaining her role a little more in response to the prev comment 😊

Just to clarify, I didn't mean she is an advisor. What I meant was she probably does financial health checks and that type of thing. I think she said she was a senior personal banker 😊

Reactions: 3
Yes, that's correct. I didn't say she was an advisor, Just explaining her role a little more in response to the prev comment 😊

Just to clarify, I didn't mean she is an advisor. What I meant was she probably does financial health checks and that type of thing. I think she said she was a senior personal banker 😊
No worries - just wanted to make sure no one thinks she’s a banker when she isn’t. They love to make their titles sound way more important than they actually are 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve done the role she used to do but for a different bank. Basically just reviewing what people have and referring them to people qualified to help like mortgage advisors etc. She’ll maybe do low key things like current and savings accounts but nothing that requires actual ‘advice’

Reactions: 3
I’ve done the role she used to do but for a different bank. Basically just reviewing what people have and referring them to people qualified to help like mortgage advisors etc. She’ll maybe do low key things like current and savings accounts but nothing that requires actual ‘advice’
I really hope Jess doesn’t turn into one of the influencers who leave their job and do Instagram full time

There was a while there when I really went off Jess and seriously debated unfollowing, but I have to admit I’ve been enjoying her content a lot more recently.

She seems to have got herself out of the funk she was in? I love seeing bigger people being unapologetic about their size whilst also taking care of themselves and respecting their body. Jess is always going to struggle with food (as I am, myself) but I’m enjoying seeing her doing her fitness Marshall again and talking about exercise from a larger persons perspective- that it’s difficult but try to find something you enjoy and keep mixing it up etc. I’ve also been enjoying her outfits a lot more of recent. She looks really pretty and happy at the moment.

Even found myself having a little laugh at her robot wars commentary, and I don’t know what’s happened to me! Just seem to be enjoying her a lot more recently. Think it might be because I’ve gone off Poppy, who seems to be copying Jess a fair bit at the moment AND regularly flouting herself breaking the lockdown rules to her followers. Apparently I can only enjoy one of them at a time 😂

Reactions: 10
There was a while there when I really went off Jess and seriously debated unfollowing, but I have to admit I’ve been enjoying her content a lot more recently.

She seems to have got herself out of the funk she was in? I love seeing bigger people being unapologetic about their size whilst also taking care of themselves and respecting their body. Jess is always going to struggle with food (as I am, myself) but I’m enjoying seeing her doing her fitness Marshall again and talking about exercise from a larger persons perspective- that it’s difficult but try to find something you enjoy and keep mixing it up etc. I’ve also been enjoying her outfits a lot more of recent. She looks really pretty and happy at the moment.

Even found myself having a little laugh at her robot wars commentary, and I don’t know what’s happened to me! Just seem to be enjoying her a lot more recently. Think it might be because I’ve gone off Poppy, who seems to be copying Jess a fair bit at the moment AND regularly flouting herself breaking the lockdown rules to her followers. Apparently I can only enjoy one of them at a time 😂
Sloppy poppy does seem to be copying her I noticed she also started doing workouts, funnily enough it was after we mentioned it on here. Think she’s a regular reader here😫😂

hi poppy! I’ve given you a nickname, sloppy poppy, hope you like it hun😂

Reactions: 1
Soo every time someone uses her Guosto code she gets £15 credit...so what she is really saying she hasn't paid for her Guosto boxes for months ! No wonder she is soo keen to share the codes constantly...its a proper racket these influencers have going on !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Soo every time someone uses her Guosto code she gets £15 credit...so what she is really saying she hasn't paid for her Guosto boxes for months ! No wonder she is soo keen to share the codes constantly...its a proper racket these influencers have going on !
The cheek of it my god

Basically free food when they can more than afford to buy their own. In the current climate she should be ashamed. She admitted last year that they hadnt paid for it in months. She keeps plugging it so imagine the set up is unchanged . Pure greed. And why oh why does she have to film herself eating? Its revolting.

Reactions: 4
Basically free food when they can more than afford to buy their own. In the current climate she should be ashamed. She admitted last year that they hadnt paid for it in months. She keeps plugging it so imagine the set up is unchanged . Pure greed. And why oh why does she have to film herself eating? Its revolting.
She’s a nice gal but she’s a pig. That’s why she’s so obese, and that’s why she has her condition. She is so careless about herself, I can’t get over that though! Has she ever actually gone shopping herself and made something nice and healthy? All I can remember her making effort to make is that corn beef pie

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s a nice gal but she’s a pig. That’s why she’s so obese, and that’s why she has her condition. She is so careless about herself, I can’t get over that though! Has she ever actually gone shopping herself and made something nice and healthy? All I can remember her making effort to make is that corn beef pie
Yea the only time you see a square meal is when its the free boxes. Shes said they get 4 person boxes too because portions aren't big enough 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.