Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t delete them, she’s as lazy as sin. I’ve never seen someone SO LAZY across every accept of their life. Heaven help if something happens and she has to learn to manage her time and become an organised person it’ll never happen

Reactions: 6
She is not helping her skin issues at all! If it really upsets her, surely a quick 30 second cleanse of her face when she gets home to remove her makeup isn’t that hard. The last thing I want to do is sit with a face of makeup on when I’m at home.
I couldn’t wear gym gear after getting a sweat on - I find it makes my skin itch. Dirty cow

Reactions: 4
She said she’s “annoyed” at her bad stomach and that she’s unwell, well maaaaybe start actually eating well and not gobbling chocolate and pure sugar and carbs down your cakehole every single bleeping day. Maybe if she actually took her health seriously she’d get started eating a strict diet and losing weight but oh no, even the other day she said how they’re planning a big Xmas roast on Sunday with all the trimmings. She is so unhealthy and that shows in her skin, her condition is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity and lack of exercise. She doesn’t help herself at ALL. Also, why is she snapping at Milli because she’s unwell? She’s such a witch sometimes. If she doesn’t start cracking on and taking her health seriously she’ll have diabetes by the time she’s 40.

The face of someone who knows she’s at fault for her condition, knows she has to lose weight but loves food and stuffing her face too much to care
CE513A51-7EA8-4EDB-908C-80935DC155B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's ok though coz milli is off tomorra so he will do all the jobs age didn't get done today 🙈😂 What the actual feck there's only two of them in the house how many jobs can there realistically be !? She is a lazy mare who's body is starting to wave some fairly large red flags and she is ignoring them completely

Reactions: 9
She said she’s “annoyed” at her bad stomach and that she’s unwell, well maaaaybe start actually eating well and not gobbling chocolate and pure sugar and carbs down your cakehole every single bleeping day. Maybe if she actually took her health seriously she’d get started eating a strict diet and losing weight but oh no, even the other day she said how they’re planning a big Xmas roast on Sunday with all the trimmings. She is so unhealthy and that shows in her skin, her condition is made worse by unhealthy eating and obesity and lack of exercise. She doesn’t help herself at ALL. Also, why is she snapping at Milli because she’s unwell? She’s such a witch sometimes. If she doesn’t start cracking on and taking her health seriously she’ll have diabetes by the time she’s 40.

The face of someone who knows she’s at fault for her condition, knows she has to lose weight but loves food and stuffing her face too much to care
View attachment 308090
I really hope she doesn’t get to the next ten years with even more serious health issues and makes A change soon otherwise she could face some scary stuff.

It should be now she starts to take it more serious her own health.
duck the bopo movement, If they don’t support you losing weight for health reasons then I can’t say anything else on the matter.

I know lockdown is hard and food is all people have to look forward too but she was like this way before.
Good on her starting to do a bit more exercise but it’s not enough to balance out the bad eating, lots of lazy days and terrible personal hygiene she shows to the world.

Reactions: 9
Bet she will still make her carrot cakes and massive roast this week though and give them a good go.

View attachment 308090

Reactions: 3
Jesus, I have to say I didn’t really pay much attention to her but after reading some of these, I’ve just paid attention to her stories and actually can’t believe that she done a work out in her make up? Her poor skin! And then to be commenting on how it’s stayed on her skin after it 🤢.

Wonder if she’s showered yet.
Yes but don't you dare give her advice about her skin. She knows everything, has done everything blah blah 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh god, she looks like she's about to pass out! 👀 Why the hell did she do that work out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really hope she doesn’t get to the next ten years with even more serious health issues and makes A change soon otherwise she could face some scary stuff.

It should be now she starts to take it more serious her own health.
duck the bopo movement, If they don’t support you losing weight for health reasons then I can’t say anything else on the matter.

I know lockdown is hard and food is all people have to look forward too but she was like this way before.
Good on her starting to do a bit more exercise but it’s not enough to balance out the bad eating, lots of lazy days and terrible personal hygiene she shows to the world.
It's ok. Even Bethany Rutter, the BOPO tyrant, is doing exercise now. You have the right to exercise but losing weight is forbidden😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you even imagine her and Milli having sex! Surely they don't when Jess doesn't seem to wash herself 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m sorry but there is no way she’s healthy. She literally shovels tit in her body and ours it under so much pressure - all it’s energy will be going to trying and sort her insides out from her ‘flare up’. I’m all for loving yourself no matter what you look like but if you are making yourself ill, then how can that be ok?! She’s not inspirational at all. She’s a bloody mess and needs her self-indulgent, privileged arse kicked.
Ready for the influencer bubble to pop and these idiots to return to a FT, normal job

I'm guessing their sex life isn't up to much
I honestly cannot imagine them having sex, and if they do I imagine she’s the type to lay on the bed motionless😫😭 sorry but it’s true! She has no energy and cannot be bothered for anything let alone sex!

• Sick
I honestly cannot imagine them having sex, and if they do I imagine she’s the type to lay on the bed motionless😫😭 sorry but it’s true! She has no energy and cannot be bothered for anything let alone sex!
You can tell her and Milli are always snapping at one another I can't imagine their marriage being a good one at the moment.

Reactions: 5
You can tell her and Milli are always snapping at one another I can't imagine their marriage being a good one at the moment.
I’ve never actually seen Jess as the affectionate type, she seems quite lad like and rough and tumble. I feel like she’d be good on a rugby team hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.