Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like that red dress and think she looks the nicest I’ve seen her in months! I’ll show myself out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We went to a destination wedding I was a bridesmaid so had a glittery dress and glittery flats my husband wore boat shoes as did all of the men now a gripper in site! She actually does look nice but the shoes might be a bit to clumpy for the dress…. I’m currently waiting for an #afflink to the brides dress, flowers and garter 😂

Reactions: 3
Has she said a group holiday is ruining her body😅😅😅😅errr think the damage was already done jess love

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she incapable of ordering healthy food and a sparkling water when she’s with her friends? She’s an infant, honestly. Nobody has a gun to her head telling her to do shots

Reactions: 19
She's drinking to oblivion through the day and night and complaining about her body and skin (prickly heat) .. when shes on medication that states not to drink alcohol with. What an absolute fool

Reactions: 15
The green really suits her, but needs a better bra (imo)
She looks like she’s burnt to a crisp in that sunbathing shot

Reactions: 4
Why are all of the grooms party dressed smartly and Milli looks like he slept in his clothes? What a state. I’d be so embarrassed if my husband turned up at a wedding like this.

Reactions: 9
Bridal party and Jess aside, no one really made an effort with their clothes did they? I’d be really disappointed if people turned up at my wedding like they were going for some random afternoon out. Fair fucks to Jess who looked nice in that dress and actually wedding appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bridal party and Jess aside, no one really made an effort with their clothes did they? I’d be really disappointed if people turned up at my wedding like they were going for some random afternoon out. Fair fucks to Jess who looked nice in that dress and actually wedding appropriate.
I was quite shocked at what people wore. And Jess partner looked a bit shabby.

Reactions: 6
The bride’s dress isn’t my cup of tea (it looks like dirty net curtains) but at least it looks like a wedding dress. The rest of them are dressed like they’re going for a picnic in the park.

Reactions: 10
Well what do you know, nobody other than Milli wore Birkenstocks and only Jess was dressed like a flamenco dancer. Olé 💃
bleeping clip the lot of them. All look like they need a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess’ teeth look like proper Turkey teeth with that red lipstick. She defo looks the best dressed at the wedding. Can’t believe there’s people there who were dressed like they were off out on a boat trip to the nearest waterfall.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.