Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id be curious to know how she’d react in a similar situation if someone else was filming or taking pics while she was sunbathing.
Yeah to be fair the girls might of said something. They may have just started shooting thinking we'll edit them out and the girls have said something.

Reactions: 3
If I was on my yearly holiday, that I’d worked hard to pay for and somebody was doing a photoshoot round by the pool where I was sunbathing, I don’t think I’d be best pleased. They must have had permission from the hotel surely but I just think it takes the piss. Why not hire a villa for the shoot like usual?
Difference in the photo Jess posted from today compared to the one her MUA has posted also from today.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If I was on my yearly holiday, that I’d worked hard to pay for and somebody was doing a photoshoot round by the pool where I was sunbathing, I don’t think I’d be best pleased. They must have had permission from the hotel surely but I just think it takes the piss. Why not hire a villa for the shoot like usual?
Difference in the photo Jess posted from today compared to the one her MUA has posted also from today.
Jesus what happened to her tits in the red number 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pic of her talking to the girls is actually a vid. There are people sat behind them and to the left are rooms. You know how you can pay extra for a private pool with a swim up room? That the pool on her left side lol. No way she's had permission from the hotel.

Reactions: 2
She looks like Gemma Collins in the first pic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like there’s another skintight ombré dress in this collection but just in a different colour 😴 She’s definitely going to be doing an aff link on that bleeping necklace soon 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like there’s another skintight ombré dress in this collection but just in a different colour 😴 She’s definitely going to be doing an aff link on that bleeping necklace soon 🙄
I didn’t think anything could be worse than the hungry caterpillar dress and then she does it in blue. It’s horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: sweating in the sun at wuh mates marriage, rubbing iveyvajewah on wuh undercarriage

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can make myself look a size 10 in the face with the right angle, she has done the same. Whilst she looks good, a bit of badminton hasn’t made much difference, she still looks like a sausage coming out of its casing in that hungry caterpillar dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She even needs help getting into the sea 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nooooo, she's 35! Look at the size of the arse. I honestly don't know how she manages to wipe her backside.
She looks rough this morning!
---
Oh and for anyone that was interested in the starfish necklace it's £1.70 on Ali Express 😂
Screenshot_20240603-091911~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nooooo, she's 35! Look at the size of the arse. I honestly don't know how she manages to wipe her backside.
She looks rough this morning!
---
Oh and for anyone that was interested in the starfish necklace it's £1.70 on Ali Express 😂View attachment 2971539
And you know they’ll be charging at least £20 for it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.