Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pregnant and about to drop

Hit post too quickly …. I used to really like Jess in the old days I found her funny, she would do funny hauls, she would buy stuff for that purpose. She was kind of relatable. She influenced me on a couple of things.
ITS has completely ruined her.
I’m not saying bring back the days of her singing in the car but I think we need to careful what we wish for
I used to like her too ..But I think that big house she has got has gone to her head .. And as an adult she really does have a very easy life ..It’s like she hasnt got a care in the world or anything to worry about
..Maybe am jealous of her for that … 🙈

Reactions: 9
1000045592.jpg

Tripping over her words because she's so out of breath just from talking about her outfit. The god damn face though 😬🙄

Reactions: 4
Looks like her ITS photoshoots are going to be taking place this weekend cos the ITS team have flown out to Greece today. More ‘snatched, power mesh’ swimwear and maybe an occasionwear collection because she’s not done one of those yet? I’m sure whatever it is, it will be her favourite and best one yet 🙄

Reactions: 6
Looks like her ITS photoshoots are going to be taking place this weekend cos the ITS team have flown out to Greece today. More ‘snatched, power mesh’ swimwear and maybe an occasionwear collection because she’s not done one of those yet? I’m sure whatever it is, it will be her favourite and best one yet 🙄
Best collection ever, but never good enough for her to wear to any occasion- not a night out, wedding, christening or baby shower...

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:
Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine spending the week drinking before a photoshoot for your own collection. She really doesn't care does she

Reactions: 8
Imagine spending the week drinking before a photoshoot for your own collection. She really doesn't care does she
and the rich food consumption as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ 99.999% of people would cut down before a shoot, especially when one of them is for swimwear 🙄

Reactions: 7
Looks like they’re possibly doing the photoshoot at the hotel Jess has been stopping at. Imagine laying on your sunbed and you see a plus size ‘influencer’ posing round the complex you’re staying at, having pictures taken by a bloke with an iPhone. I’m actually surprised if that’s what they’re doing, Jess would feel comfortable doing it. Obviously the budget didn’t run to a private villa to use 😂 saying that at least she’s got a ‘professional’ photographer and she’s abroad. Both Jac and Georgia on their last shoots were both in the UK and had to shoot their own pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She had a shower and didn’t take her face make up off after saying she had been sweating all day!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She had a shower and didn’t take her face make up off after saying she had been sweating all day!! 🤣🤣🤣
How though?!?!?! Surely avoiding getting water on your face is more effort than actually washing it? And after you've been wearing make up all day it starts to break down and slide about....it needs reapplying if you're planning to go on a night out.
Honestly that's so gross!

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure she has washed her hair all week. Surly you would make your hair nice for the shoot - not greasy and scraped back

Reactions: 4
Is it irrational that I bleeping hate the starfish necklace in her last post?! I don't mind a bit chunky Jewellery but thats just ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.