Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d had one out already this year.

Nice and relatable Jess, showing her £300 sunglasses that she ‘tret’ herself to. She is bleeping coining it in isn’t she?
and yesterday on her reel she was showing off her Gucci sunglasses, so hardly needed Fendi ones as well 🙄 honestly she needs to be a lot more mindful with her spending. It will piss off the sort of people who spend money on her collections and if they stop buying her clothes, she’ll be fucked. I know she does a ridiculous amount of aff links but no way are they bringing in the sort of money she needs to maintain her current lifestyle.
I think because she’s ITS only plus size collab now, she thinks she’s untouchable but I don’t think as a company they are doing particularly well. Look at Perrie. Her collections have always sold out on launch day but even her last 2 collections still have 90% of sizes left.

Reactions: 7
and yesterday on her reel she was showing off her Gucci sunglasses, so hardly needed Fendi ones as well 🙄 honestly she needs to be a lot more mindful with her spending. It will piss off the sort of people who spend money on her collections and if they stop buying her clothes, she’ll be fucked. I know she does a ridiculous amount of aff links but no way are they bringing in the sort of money she needs to maintain her current lifestyle.
I think because she’s ITS only plus size collab now, she thinks she’s untouchable but I don’t think as a company they are doing particularly well. Look at Perrie. Her collections have always sold out on launch day but even her last 2 collections still have 90% of sizes left.
I don’t think her followers have the critical thinking to see how she splurges cash and get pissed off by it. They’re too busy fawning over her thigh chafe application skills, her rooshed clothing and her La Rooshy-Pissy cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aff link for a pool float 🤦🏻‍♀️ there really is nothing she won’t try and make money on now is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aff link for a pool float 🤦🏻‍♀️ there really is nothing she won’t try and make money on now is there?
WHYYYY is she shoving it between her legs to demonstrate how it works?

Did she miss an opportunity to add link the yarrings? Surely not! Whenever she says Seventh Edit I always think of Seventh Circle of Hell 😈

Reactions: 1
The rolls have caused white stripes on her legs and stomach 🙈
Yeah Jess those two little floaties on the end of a net are really gonna keep you a float. I'm waiting to see them in action to see how they compare to the pics on Amazon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The rolls have caused white stripes on her legs and stomach 🙈
Yeah Jess those two little floaties on the end of a net are really gonna keep you a float. I'm waiting to see them in action to see how they compare to the pics on Amazon 😂
We have those floats & they're actually pretty good 🫣

Reactions: 1
We have those floats & they're actually pretty good 🫣
I struggle to believe they'd keep a 26/27 stone body afloat but i'm happy for her to prove me wrong. Something tells me it's gonna look like two armbands.

• Haha
I’ve genuinely given up all tit on her- can’t stand her now- but it’s like when you see a punch up in street, you can’t help but stand there and watch?

• Haha
Jac Jossa has her 2nd ITS swim drop releasing tomorrow. After looking at it, good luck to Jess selling her next swim drop, the fact it’s going to be released (as always) after JJs. Like her first one, Jacs just looks so much nicer, with no gawdy, old fashion prints in it and hers also goes up to a size 28.

Reactions: 3
I struggle to believe they'd keep a 26/27 stone body afloat but i'm happy for her to prove me wrong. Something tells me it's gonna look like two armbands.
She will float anyway… fat floats / muscle sinks

Reactions: 4
These daily posts are really grinding my gears, I can’t tell you why but they just are lol

Reactions: 4
These daily posts are really grinding my gears, I can’t tell you why but they just are lol
I 100% get what you mean - I can't put my finger on why she winds me up (& I think it's a lot of little things & the fact that everything is an ad)😡

Also I had those ASOS gold slides in my basket 😭

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m the same I genuinely dislike her now. She is never not selling and not aff linking.
The twinning outfits with him are vomit inducing.
Even the dainty little way she kicks out her foot when she steps back. We know there’s nothing dainty about her. She’s normally lobbing chubb rub up a skirt or showing us her chin hairs before our breakfast. Ugh, so unlikeable now.
And….I can’t stand the way none of the yearrings ever match the necklaces in the shade of cheap gold.
Bet she hasn’t washed that hair since she’s been there either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The ads and aff links are getting out of hand. I know it’s how she steals makes a living now but have a day off. Post something just for the sake of posting, post your dinner but just post something that isn’t leading to an ad or aff link.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks pregnant and about to drop

Hit post too quickly …. I used to really like Jess in the old days I found her funny, she would do funny hauls, she would buy stuff for that purpose. She was kind of relatable. She influenced me on a couple of things.
ITS has completely ruined her.
I’m not saying bring back the days of her singing in the car but I think we need to careful what we wish for

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And let's not forget the Question Boxes for her engagement stats.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.