Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it irrational that I bleeping hate the starfish necklace in her last post?! I don't mind a bit chunky Jewellery but thats just ugly
It’s got to be some of that Seventh edit stuff and she’s doing a shoot for them too. It just look tack and enormous. Like she has a big soap on a rope around her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t mind the starfish necklace, in the right setting (I.e - on holiday 😂)
I don’t know why she’s being so secretive about it though - they’re literally everywhere at the moment 😂
In fact, I’d say she’s missed the boat if she’s waiting to do a big reveal!

Reactions: 7
Is this the seventh edit woman? Could it be coincidence that she’s there?
IMG_6101.jpeg

Reactions: 2
How transparent.
So she’s basically engineered it to fly out to a friends wedding on a freebie/an earner.
Graspy, graspy, graspy.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to be mean but I think that’s more to do with the makeup and angles rather than Jess having lost weight.
Oh I do think the angles definitely help, but even in the clip where she’s getting ready for the pool, I thought she looked like her stomach looked slightly smaller?
I’m wondering if she was aware that she was getting close to sizing herself out of her ITS deal? Hence the badminton sessions?!

Oh I do think the angles definitely help, but even in the clip where she’s getting ready for the pool, I thought she looked like her stomach looked slightly smaller?
I’m wondering if she was aware that she was getting close to sizing herself out of her ITS deal? Hence the badminton sessions?!
I think the badminton sessions and the treadmill that’s now gathering dust are attempts to improve her health but in true Jess fashion she either half arses it or just simply lacks consistency. In addition to that, I think she thinks that exercise alone is key to improving her health rather than actually looking at her diet.

I can’t believe they’re using the hotel grounds/pool for the photo shoot(s). Her self confidence can’t be that bad to be doing this in front of the other guests there. Another bleeping awful print and looking at the picture of her in the pool, if she’s lost weight, I’m not sure where from.

Attachments

• Wow
More bleeping frilly arm bikinis that you can tuck in if you’re tanning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they’re using the hotel grounds/pool for the photo shoot(s). Her self confidence can’t be that bad to be doing this in front of the other guests there. Another bleeping awful print and looking at the picture of her in the pool, if she’s lost weight, I’m not sure where from.
Nooooo. Is she asking those girls to move? I bet she positioned it as in "oh we're just shooting some pics do you mind being in the background?" Basically forcing them to move. I'd be curious to know whether she asked the hotel first.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Id be curious to know how she’d react in a similar situation if someone else was filming or taking pics while she was sunbathing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.