Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a lot of people on my feed ads the same post at more or less the same time as if they had been told by their agency to do it 😡
This is allegedly the reason loads of ‘celebs’ have started posting about it. I know she’s not an actual celeb but this maybe why she’s also done it. Will say she’s the only person I’ve seen post about it and straight away do an aff link after it 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is allegedly the reason loads of ‘celebs’ have started posting about it. I know she’s not an actual celeb but this maybe why she’s also done it. Will say she’s the only person I’ve seen post about it and straight away do an aff link after it 😡
That makes sense 👍 I have seen the "blackout" posts in relation to the likes of the Kardashian etc but didn't make the connection! It just seems so disengenuous when it's a random post from someone who has had nothing to say on the subject (or any subject other than how simply be don't use plus size models 😜🤣) & then as you say follows it with a business as usual #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ploppy posted it immediately followed by a selfie of her eye bleeping herself.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That green dress accentuates how massive her stomach is. I always thought as a fat girl myself that horizontal stripes are a no no!

It’s the wedding today. Lets see if she can stop her sales pitch and money making for one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That green dress accentuates how massive her stomach is. I always thought as a fat girl myself that horizontal stripes are a no no!
I feel like it's the placement of the stripes on her more than anything? The way the darker stripe hangs underneath her gut rather than across it. It would probably have looked okay if the darker stripe went over the stomach. Having said that I'm also a fattie and don't own any horizontal stripes either!

That shirt on milli is so poor fitting. Think he should have sized up

Reactions: 5
You are bleeping joking? They never went to a wedding dressed like that? He's got bleeping Birkenstocks on!!! Why is Jess dressed like she's going a bleeping flamenco dance? I'm gob smacked they've gone dressed like that. Jess can scrub up well when she puts the effort in but that's ridiculous. If my fella came out the bedroom with flip flops on for a wedding I'd throw them at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That shirt makes his gut look enormous! She looks nice but I don’t like her shoes. The straw-y wedge isn’t fancy enough for that dress. But then he’s wearing Birkenstocks so I guess they don’t really care about the fanciness of their footwear.

That shirt makes his gut look enormous! She looks nice but I don’t like her shoes. The straw-y wedge isn’t fancy enough for that dress. But then he’s wearing Birkenstocks so I guess they don’t really care about the fanciness of their footwear.
I'm now dying to see pics to see if it was a relaxed wedding. I'm assuming not. Either Jess is massively overdressed in her fancy dress costume or Milli is massively underdressed.

• Haha
Milli has gotten HUGE! 😳

Remember last year when he seemed to have lost weight? Well he's rebounded and then some!

I tell ya, a game of squash a week ain't doing NOTHING.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Milli has gotten HUGE! 😳

Remember last year when he seemed to have lost weight? Well he's rebounded and then some!

I tell ya, a game of squash a week ain't doing NOTHING.
There was a time when he was cycling regularly & he lost a ton of weight that was clearly a fad 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You are bleeping joking? They never went to a wedding dressed like that? He's got bleeping Birkenstocks on!!! Why is Jess dressed like she's going a bleeping flamenco dance? I'm gob smacked they've gone dressed like that. Jess can scrub up well when she puts the effort in but that's ridiculous. If my fella came out the bedroom with flip flops on for a wedding I'd throw them at him.
For a destination wedding, I don’t think this is so uncommon. It’s usually more casual / relaxed than a wedding in the UK. I’ve only been to 2 destination weddings (both in Spain) so don’t have much experience of it, but on both occasions there was definitely some casual footwear and relaxed fit clothes, as opposed to formalwear.

Anyway, Milli looks like he’s put on 5 stone in record time, but I do think Jess looks good! The cut of this dress really flatters her.

65CB5886-9797-4861-8FFB-72BA661BB306.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.