Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about 80 wobbling into the sea with the assistance of 2 people.

Those knees are NOT happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wondered why she was doing her own glam today, it's seventh edit, wouldn't you just pay the makeup artist who's already there for an extra day?

Reactions: 7
Wondered why she was doing her own glam today, it's seventh edit, wouldn't you just pay the makeup artist who's already there for an extra day?
No cos when it comes to stuff that she should actually spend money on she's a bleeping tight arse

Reactions: 8
You can tell the difference when she does her own makeup. Her face definitely doesn’t look as slimmed down as it does when the MUA does it.

Reactions: 6
How embarrassing that either herself or the owner of the seventh edit won’t pay the MUA for just one day. It’s actually quite insulting. Wonder how Jess would feel if next time she needs her makeup done for an ITS shoot, the MUA makes herself unavailable to her. She loves her and says she’s the best MUA out there but is too tight to pay her for a few hours work out of her own pocket - shameful really.

Reactions: 12
Poor Jess. It’s not like she’s holding down a full time job. Not even a part time one come to that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s been on a weeks holiday and then done a few hours ‘modelling’ over a couple of days. So glad she’s managed to find the time to get a couple of hours to chill 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 10
1000045757.jpg

Those bottoms are doing God's work. Jesus.

Also, all these videos that other people are posting off her from behind the scenes are doing her proper dirty. They are showing her most unflattering angles and her true size

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2972061

Also, all these videos that other people are posting off her from behind the scenes are doing her proper dirty. They are showing her most unflattering angles and her true size
😳 Jeez!

Just noticed that she’s listed everything but her sunglasses. Now I know she probably can’t afford link them but why not say they are Fendi? Could it be that she knows that that is not relatable? But why make a point of showing them in the get ready with me? Or maybe she wants people to ask where they’re from.

Reactions: 2
Her apron has gotten pretty low. Doesn't it get sore underneath at that stage?

I know What Laura Loves who got hers exised in Turkey recently admitted on a Live that she was constantly getting skin infections and sores underneath.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Her apron has gotten pretty low. Doesn't it get sore underneath at that stage?

I know What Laura Loves who got hers exised in Turkey recently admitted on a Live that she was constantly getting skin infections and sores underneath.
Jess must baste herself under the apron in that Ivy Verdure stuff!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2972061

I'll
That's the thing I don't think they are doing her dirty they're just posting what's going on. It looks bad because Jess edits everything and will make herself look smaller than she is but bang on about how comfortable she is in her own skin. She's unfortunately created an image to people so when you see what she actually looks like it's a shock. I'm dying to see her in the wild.

Reactions: 10
😳 Jeez!

Just noticed that she’s listed everything but her sunglasses. Now I know she probably can’t afford link them but why not say they are Fendi? Could it be that she knows that that is not relatable? But why make a point of showing them in the get ready with me? Or maybe she wants people to ask where they’re from.
or she won’t post as she can’t Aff link them and is unable to profit from them. Pathetic if that is the reason though and shows how low she is stooping

Reactions: 3
Those beige bikini bottoms look like a full nappy from that angle. I’m quite shocked actually because I genuinely thought she’d lost weight the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.