Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A groundbreaking black swimsuit 🙄 That reflection is not doing her any favours. Be interesting to see what the final cut looks like. Back to the iPhone 😂 I’d noticed the other shoots there were actually done using a proper camera this week.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
A groundbreaking black swimsuit 🙄 That reflection is not doing her any favours. Be interesting to see what the final cut looks like. Back to the iPhone 😂 I’d noticed the other shoots there were actually done using a proper camera this week.
That's hilarious!!!! The reality is in the mirror verses the filtered picture!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
A sarong???? How innovative 🤣 are we meant to be excited by little gold rings on the bikini top
---
I didn't watch that reel to the end - oh my god the teeth 😬

• Haha
Errr wasn't she just saying yesterday about how ITS do the best swim wear and and the support and coverage is better than anyone else's. I don't know what that bikini top is but It sure as tit isn't supportive. Her tits are almost in her armpits.

Reactions: 9
Keeping the colour hidden but can just imagine how hideous it is 🙄 as for her joke top teeth 🤯
I hardly follow her anymore but a story of hers just popped up so sorry I’m not up to date with her, but has she had her teeth done??? They look whiter and odder than they did before

Reactions: 4
I realise I'm the exception here but I loved her multi way bikini last year and had so many people ask where it was from.

ITS release last week of the fit collection was awful... Like hardly ground breaking swim wear and honestly this looks like it will be the same. Black swim suit .... yawn

Id hoped for bold colours

Reactions: 2
I realise I'm the exception here but I loved her multi way bikini last year and had so many people ask where it was from.

ITS release last week of the fit collection was awful... Like hardly ground breaking swim wear and honestly this looks like it will be the same. Black swim suit .... yawn

Id hoped for bold colours
There’s definitely bold colours from a couple of sneak peeks she did last week but for some reason they don’t want to show them yet

I seriously hate when she does that slow tiptoe backwards when she’s showing clothes off and that pretend shocked face

Reactions: 11
There’s definitely bold colours from a couple of sneak peeks she did last week but for some reason they don’t want to show them yet
I saw the sneak peek with the tribal sort of print in ochre.

I was hoping for more multii way but in red or leopard print. Im that age ... All good hoops and big earrings lol

Reactions: 7
It's 1.45 in Spain....how is her content a coffee cup ....surely your somewhere with a view

Agreed.
The place they used for the photoshoot looked lovely. She should be making the most of it.

Reactions: 3
It's 1.45 in Spain....how is her content a coffee cup ....surely your somewhere with a view
The only thing jess ever has in her sights is food or drinks! Sod the lovely sea views, food is the only thing that matters to jess!
Her page usually consists of showing her large stomach or photographing the vast amounts of food she's putting in it. Gluttonous is an understatement with jess 😳

The only thing jess ever has in her sights is food or drinks! Sod the lovely sea views, food is the only thing that matters to jess!
Her page usually consists of showing her large stomach or photographing the vast amounts of food she's putting in it. Gluttonous is an understatement with jess 😳
Wouldn't.mind the food so much if she was eatinga some.nice tapas but no it looked like they were feeling an army again last night!

I have no bleeping idea why she goes abroad & needs a lie in??? putting on clothes & taking them off again shouldn't be exhausting! & Why does she look dog rough (& it's nothing to do with being bitten). Her skin is looking dreadful again & her eyes look heavy & dark