Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely if some of it is supposed to be leftovers, you wouldn't serve it all up at the table? You'd keep that in the kitchen so no one ate it by mistake 😅

Reactions: 3
But surely if some of it is supposed to be leftovers, you wouldn't serve it all up at the table? You'd keep that in the kitchen so no one ate it by mistake 😅
I guarantee all that was leftover was 2 carrots & a piece of cauli

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t you if you was doing an advert for this box wear something other than a god damn gross hoodie !!! Pure lazy !!! I would be wearing my collection while filming this.Why do they work with her ?
It’s actually annoying that such minimal effort gets rewarded.
Actually, I just popped some stuff in my basket on Lookfantastic. But it wasn’t particularly cheap, and I suddenly thought of how they can afford to give suitcase loads of freebies to lazy, slobby Jess, and I thought sod it - I’ll buy what I want elsewhere.

Reactions: 18
Actually, I just popped some stuff in my basket on Lookfantastic. But it wasn’t particularly cheap, and I suddenly thought of how they can afford to give suitcase loads of freebies to lazy, slobby Jess, and I thought sod it - I’ll buy what I want elsewhere.
I fully agree with you
---
Exactly that pisses me off.They never use any of it and then sell it on probably

Reactions: 4
This is why I stopped shopping with them. Totally fucked me off the sheer volume of stuff she’s sent worth hundreds and hundreds of pounds. I get that businesses send press packages or gifts for promotion but to send literally a suitcase full of products and then have the cheek to charge us a fortune. She said a while back she’s particular about the products she promotes. Bollocks she’ll flog anything as long as she’s being paid.

Reactions: 9
I fully agree with you
---
Exactly that pisses me off.They never use any of it and then sell it on probably
Or does a giveaway of all the bits she doesn’t want after picking out all the good stuff

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you if you was doing an advert for this box wear something other than a god damn gross hoodie !!! Pure lazy !!! I would be wearing my collection while filming this.Why do they work with her ?
Still can’t get over how tit her hair looks

I'd be tempted to embrace the grey.. even if its just a patch at the front, grow it out and rock an edgy look. Silver/grey is a paid for look these days! She's getting it for free!

I'd be tempted to embrace the grey.. even if its just a patch at the front, grow it out and rock an edgy look. Silver/grey is a paid for look these days! She's getting it for free!
She’s already done that. She’d get her hair dyed blonde and then wash it over and over with the purple shampoo to make it grey.

It’s funny how people are only asking her for the brands that she’s previously worked with isn’t it?

I love how she posts the Asos discount as if she got it for everyone, the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t why she just didn’t say these are the brands I ‘work’ with let me know who you want me to try for a discount for 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s miraculously peeled herself from the Nike hoodie! Only for filming though! I’m sure she can’t wait to put it back on, ya know cos she just absolutely loves *bites fists* everything in her collekshun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t why she just didn’t say these are the brands I ‘work’ with let me know who you want me to try for a discount for 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s miraculously peeled herself from the Nike hoodie! Only for filming though! I’m sure she can’t wait to put it back on, ya know cos she just absolutely loves *bites fists* everything in her collekshun
There was almost a fist biting moment when she was talking about her sun colleckshun. She’s going away to film it again, so obviously she needed to order sandals from ASOS 🙄 Didn’t she order a tit load of sandals last year?

Reactions: 8
There was almost a fist biting moment when she was talking about her sun colleckshun. She’s going away to film it again, so obviously she needed to order sandals from ASOS 🙄 Didn’t she order a tit load of sandals last year?
duck knows.
Im sure one shoe haul she did non fit,
She must just get them for content use klarna and return them all.

Reactions: 4
Friends coming round on a Wednesday afternoon for drinks & food what a life 🫠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.