Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say yesterday that all her sandals are in storage so that’s why she needed to order some. Not too sure why she can’t just get them out of storage though. She’s got plenty of time to search through everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She did say yesterday that all her sandals are in storage so that’s why she needed to order some. Not too sure why she can’t just get them out of storage though. She’s got plenty of time to search through everything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Storage at her grummars! It’s not like she’d have to go to an actual storage unit. She’s one lazy cow.

Reactions: 15
There was almost a fist biting moment when she was talking about her sun colleckshun. She’s going away to film it again, so obviously she needed to order sandals from ASOS 🙄 Didn’t she order a tit load of sandals last year?
She said she had to order new ones as all her others are in storage 🙄

Reactions: 3
She said she had to order new ones as all her others are in storage 🙄
It’s obviously too much trouble for the lazy fat slob to go and get them FROM HER GRANDMAS HOUSE! A friend of mine is waiting to move so has stuff in storage. She was going away for a weekend and needed some summer clothes so she went to her storage unit and got them. It really isn’t difficult.

Also, is it really the best time to go away when you’re finalising buying a house? I wonder if it’s paid for by ITS or she’ll be dragging a friend along.

Reactions: 11
I think she should invest in an eyebrow pencil/pomade that actually matches her eyebrow hair!…. What the duck is happening here with these caterpillar brows? It looks like she’s ran out of eyebrow pomade and used black eyeshadow instead because they don’t look precise and look a bit smudgy. Awful absolutely awful
D90DB536-5955-47D5-B843-F26492C6AD4D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell - she needs to be careful with that necklace. There’s not a lot of room there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she should invest in an eyebrow pencil/pomade that actually matches her eyebrow hair!…. What the duck is happening here with these caterpillar brows? It looks like she’s ran out of eyebrow pomade and used black eyeshadow instead because they don’t look precise and look a bit smudgy. Awful absolutely awful
View attachment 2050247
I used to do really dark brows with when I can cool blonde as linked the contrast, but hers look terrible
I think it's because they are so big and smudged. Neater the colour would look so much better

Reactions: 3
She always rambles at 1000mph when she's talking about something she's produced/been gifted and the "excitement" comes across as so disingenuous. I wonder why she does this, surely she isn't nervous? 😕 it would seem more genuine and interesting if she took her time and really showed off what she was putting her name too instead of rushing it all and biting her fist

Reactions: 6
I felt that necklace choking my neck just looking at it 🙈

She’s not really done a good job of showing people the pieces yet

Omg how many times are we going to have to hear yarrings over the next few weeks when the collection launches 🤣🤣🤣 help

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.