Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got foundation in her hair and looks like she’s in yesterdays make up 🙃

Reactions: 3
Sorry but the Kelly? I mean, it's nice and all but who wants to buy a collection with such 90s northern girl names 😂😂 I have one too so no offence but they're not the pretty names I'd expect jewellery to be named after.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but the Kelly? I mean, it's nice and all but who wants to buy a collection with such 90s northern girl names 😂😂 I have one too so no offence but they're not the pretty names I'd expect jewellery to be named after.
Who in her life is called “Kelly”? Are they just random names😂 also she really does look SO OLD!!! her skin looks terrible and so many wrinkles at such an early age… sun damage will do that so I’m not sure what she expects

Reactions: 5
Who in her life is called “Kelly”? Are they just random names😂 also she really does look SO OLD!!! her skin looks terrible and so many wrinkles at such an early age… sun damage will do that so I’m not sure what she expects
I swear it's the genes in that family, her Mum and her Grandparents look so old

Reactions: 8
The jewellery looks very old fashioned. It’s giving 90s Elizabeth Duke at Argos vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So pleased she's showing that cheaper St. Christopher again....we just can't afford the H Samuel's one... # gratefulforthecheapshit
---
The jewellery looks very old fashioned. It’s giving 90s Elizabeth Duke at Argos vibes.
Thought the same, she could've done some really nice, chunky modern bits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So pleased she's showing that cheaper St. Christopher again....we just can't afford the H Samuel's one... # gratefulforthecheapshit
---

Thought the same, she could've done some really nice, chunky modern bits
That St Christopher looks exactly what it is - Cheap!

What is going on with her face tonight? She looks like she’s high on something
E764FD8F-3297-4D9B-B01D-FA7AEA59E49D.jpeg
30117C11-247E-4BEE-8E1D-A2E658441FDA.jpeg

---
The jewellery all looks like cheap jewellery you’d find for £2 in Primark or Matalan ! I can’t understand why she’s hyping it up so much, it’s very obvious she’s just interested in making as much cash as possible from her followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How many times did she say they were “statement pieces”?

She literally doesn’t give a duck about the silver items. She may as well not have bothered with all the effort she put into showing them. And if I have to hear about that bleeping spinny ring again I might punch myself in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember those teddy bear & ragdoll necklaces from argos? Mum / sister rings?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ash had a collection with Seventh Edit and it was miles better than the tit Jess is peddling.

Reactions: 1
Pleas tell me that’s cause her hair is wet….
I haven’t watched her stories for a week now. Can’t stand her anymore.
That jumper needs burning, it’s so ugly
I’ve had to unfollow because the amount of ads now are ridiculous, there’s virtually no content.

Pleas tell me that’s cause her hair is wet….
I haven’t watched her stories for a week now. Can’t stand her anymore.
That jumper needs burning, it’s so ugly
I didn’t realise hairdressers still highlighted leaving harsh lines like this. It’s looking a mess. Chunky different colours all over. Not a good look. Also can’t believe she has the audacity to advertise and AF link Olaplex with her hair in such a state. Two lots of highlights in two weeks…. She’s gonna be crying soon when it’s still looking like that but all snapped

Reactions: 9
I just watched some stories, skipped right past the ad ones.
Her swim collection, the samples….
They are so good , she could cry….
Am I missing something here?
It’s a bleeping bikini with a black and white print. Very standard , I’d rather have some colour
She’s literally out of breath stepping back a few

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.