Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess food is crazy. But I have to say at least she doesn't hide it like the rest of them do. Like Callie Thorpe & her farmers market creations, there's no way she eats like that "normally" & is still that size. Can't wait to see today's big mothers day meal for Jess. Wonder how many Yorkshire puddings will be added for her grandparents visiting. An extra 15 should do it? I LOVE Yorkshire puddings. Would always do 2 per person but they must have 8 each.
Wow, 2 per person, stingy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve not watched Jess for a long time, but her stories popped up today, her skin is absolutely horrendous isn’t it. Now I’m a plus size lady myself, but I exercise and drink plenty of water. Her skin just looks so unhealthy and greasy. 😩

Reactions: 3
You'd think she'd move the bowl of clementines off the table, unless they're having those on their dinner too? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are the 6 easy peelers on a massive plate and why have they not been moved away to another counter for the purpose of serving the Sunday roast? Unless they are to be plopped on to the plate too, covered in gravy 🤣🤣
---
You'd think she'd move the bowl of clementines off the table, unless they're having those on their dinner too? 🤣
No way we typed that at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she such a gluttonous pig that she had to go to all that bother to get extra biscuits? 50g less would have made no difference at all, the base would have been a few mm thinner if anything at all? The fact she was nearly having an orgasm at the thought of licking the whisk and bowls too 🤢🤢
Yes I thought that about the biscuits a bit much for about 3 biscuits 🤣

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over the amount of food there. But more to the point, she cooked just as much when there were only four of them!

So you have

A pan of salt mince and dumplings
Stuffing
Yorkshires
Sausages
Roast potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Plain Cauliflower
Roasted Carrots/veg
Plain carrots
Cabbage
Mashed swede

It’s just so unnecessary. The mince and dumplings is a meal in itself like a stew or a shepherds pie, so you’d have that with maybe a side of potatoes and a bit of veg.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t get over the amount of food there. But more to the point, she cooked just as much when there were only four of them!

So you have

Stuffing
Yorkshires
Sausages
Roast potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Plain Cauliflower
Roasted Carrots/veg
Plain carrots
Cabbage
Mashed swede

It’s just so unnecessary. The mince and dumplings is a meal in itself like a stew or a shepherds pie, so you’d have that with maybe a side of potatoes and a bit of veg.
They had mince and dumplings with a Sunday dinner as a side. I only ever have veg with mince and dumplings and I’m a fat twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So you have

Stuffing
Yorkshires
Sausages
Roast potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Plain Cauliflower
Roasted Carrots/veg
Plain carrots
Cabbage
Mashed swede

& dont forget 2 huge calorie laden desserts 🤢
---
They had mince and dumplings with a Sunday dinner as a side. I only ever have veg with mince and dumplings and I’m a fat twit.
Same here - I love mince & veg in a giant yorkie or mince & dumplings

So you have

Stuffing
Yorkshires
Sausages
Roast potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Plain Cauliflower
Roasted Carrots/veg
Plain carrots
Cabbage
Mashed swede

This is unreal. For 6 people was it?!!! I’m a bit of a feeder but that’s absolutely excessive and such an odd mix of food. Was she having a freezer clear out or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is unreal. For 6 people was it?!!! I’m a bit of a feeder but that’s absolutely excessive and such an odd mix of food. Was she having a freezer clear out or something?
You’d almost understand if that was the case but it wasn’t. She did the exact same meal the other night with all the same sides and extras.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she didn't lick it off the stones, being that big.

She has a serious food addiction issue. Because at this stage it's nothing to do with feeling hungry (I doubt she ever is) or feeling full (I doubt she knows the meaning of it). It's just machine eating vast quantities by rote.

Reactions: 12
Me thinks someone has been reading Tattle as she's actually addressed the sheer amount of food and given reasons why...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least she doesn't hide her food like Callie as someone said above.

Me thinks someone has been reading Tattle as she's actually addressed the sheer amount of food and given reasons why...!!
I thought the same. I wonder if she’ll make a thing out of showing us that they are having leftovers for their dinner tonight.

Reactions: 3
Came here to say just this.
The reason why she lays on so much is for her, no one else. It’s so she can load up her plate and not feel embarrassed about how much she’s eating or worry about running out. I know this because I used to be the same. She worries so much about having enough for herself, but projects it on to everyone else. I feel very sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She is very greedy and quite selfish when it comes to food. Look at the French fancy saga a short while back when she was in the shower worrying about how to tell people they couldn’t have any.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she said her mum was working earlier in the week but her grandparents were coming. Hope they left some for her mum coming in from work 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.