Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her reaction to her swimwear collection was over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to duck off with the fat person florals. The last colleckshun looked like Evans middle aged lady cast offs and to be honest, this isn’t much better.

Again with the “everything fits so perfectly” so it will be interesting to see if she talks about true to size but size up or down.
---
Also, do people really only keep their swimwear for one holiday/year. If your size isn’t fluctuating do the same bikinis not fit you the following year.

The sheer number of collections they do make their clothes seem almost disposable. Like they won’t last you that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, do people really only keep their swimwear for one holiday/year. If your size isn’t fluctuating do the same bikinis not fit you the following year.

The sheer number of collections they do make their clothes seem almost disposable. Like they won’t last you that long.
This! I was wondering the exact same thing! I've had a swimsuit for at least 4 years now and I still love it, it's still in perfect condition. It does absolutely SCREAM that the quality is shocking and you'll get one decent season out of it and that's it.

Also, pretty sure I've seen something incredibly similar on Shein for about £11....can't wait to see how much this lot is sold for!

Reactions: 3
Bold statement basically slagging off every other ITS collabs swimwear, including ITS own fITS range, by saying hers is the best of them all. Don’t know how she can say that when 80% of ITSs ranges only go up to a size 24, so they wouldn’t fit her anyway? She does realise the only reason anyone buys her range is because barring Ash she’s the only plus size model they use? She knows all the swimwear ranges are dropping in the next few weeks and she’s worried that people will choose others over hers. Again she isn’t coming across as genuine at all. She’s actually coming across as rather desperate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How on earth do beauty brands send her freebees - she isn’t exactly an advert of beauty or good skin! FFS I am baffled!

duck off with this nonsense!! Bon Marche / Evans print! I have an almost identical bikini in a funky print from boohoo about 4 years ago..it also covers my bum !
When she says ' WE do the best swimwear ' in the style wouldn't notice if she dropped dead!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Cheeky “I’m not allowed to post this” marketing tactic there from Jessica. It looks like a big standard bikini from simply be… I don’t see the hype

Reactions: 10
As if her hairdressers been nominated for an award 😂 but then almost every beauty place in the NE has

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SHEIN does fab swimwear! And it’s great quality, bought and used on 3 holidays last year, washed like a dream, kept shape & ready for next month
I guarantee ITS use the same suppliers/manufacturers that SHEIN use because ITS stuff is also made in China. SHEIN has some amazing beautiful prints too, the print Jess showed looked so boring. Would’ve been better if she did a colourful collection. Maybe could’ve done some with bright yellows, oranges and pinks. Why are fat people always given the same boring things by ITS?

I bought one of jess's bikinis last year in the sale. Should of been £40 but was down to a tenner. Its fab to be fair. Done 3 holidays and still looks like new

Reactions: 7
I just watched some stories, skipped right past the ad ones.
Her swim collection, the samples….
They are so good , she could cry….
Am I missing something here?
It’s a bleeping bikini with a black and white print. Very standard , I’d rather have some colour
She’s literally out of breath stepping back a few
To be fair it does actually look like something you could swim in, unlike most of the ITS rubbish.

Reactions: 1
Why are her prints always for older people when she's in her thirtys. I'm 35 wouldn't wear that. then she goes on about the bum coverage I'm plus size but my bum is quite nice so I wouldn't want huge granny knickers but do like a high waist hers are the same bottoms all the time no variety the acting was so fake.

Reactions: 5
Apologies for changing the topic, but I don’t know if I’ve missed some house chat or maybe it’s because there hasn’t been any? Have they still not found anywhere?

Reactions: 1
Apologies for changing the topic, but I don’t know if I’ve missed some house chat or maybe it’s because there hasn’t been any? Have they still not found anywhere?
Yes they have and they’re waiting on it to complete, I’d it’s the house we all think we are super jealous and can’t understand how a lazy pleb like her can have something so nice. Given that she couldn’t keep her little 3 bed clean ( remember the shower and jet wash) then god help her with this house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.