Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excitement is so fake and put on .. it drives me mad … this drop is the best ever … yeah whatever Jess

Reactions: 10
God, she is so boring these days. I barely bother with her stories at all, just flick through them quickly. I hope her content perks up a bit with the new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God, she is so boring these days. I barely bother with her stories at all, just flick through them quickly. I hope her content perks up a bit with the new house.
She’ll probably do a poll about which brown sofa she should get.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No she’s being very secretive about it. She hasn’t said who she’s going with either but there will be someone with her because the giant baby won’t go anywhere on her own.

Reactions: 8
You don't think thundercunt is going with her? She said she's going away this week, so I presumed back to Essex and I didn't think they were "friends" anymore.

Reactions: 2
You don't think thundercunt is going with her? She said she's going away this week, so I presumed back to Essex and I didn't think they were "friends" anymore.
Surely not! How annoying would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely not! How annoying would that be?
I couldn't put into words how annoying. I doubt it is her, but it just made me think with her sating ses going away and normally she says back to Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bloke from ITS who is normally at her photoshoots said he’s off to Tenerife for work so I’d imagine the fact she’s doing her swimwear collection, that’s possibly where she’s going?

Reactions: 9
The bloke from ITS who is normally at her photoshoots said he’s off to Tenerife for work so I’d imagine the fact she’s doing her swimwear collection, that’s possibly where she’s going?
She’s definitely not going on her own then!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not going on her own then!
It might not be because I think Jac Jossa is shooting swimwear as well this week and she always go abroad but ITS normally send their top team for her so I’m assuming he’s going for someone else. I’ll keep an eye on his stories 😉

Reactions: 1
I haven’t kept up with the threads (so apologies if this had been covered), has poppy and jess had a falling out? She would always send her pr/gifted when she first started her collabs but never see/hear poppy talk about them now if they were as close as they portrayed…. Jess never mentions her either tbh

Reactions: 2
I haven’t kept up with the threads (so apologies if this had been covered), has poppy and jess had a falling out? She would always send her pr/gifted when she first started her collabs but never see/hear poppy talk about them now if they were as close as they portrayed…. Jess never mentions her either tbh
I think they may have, she’s probably realised how much of a bleep poppy is

Reactions: 5
I think they may have, she’s probably realised how much of a bleep poppy is
The last mention I remember was Poppy making light of the fact she had borrowed Jess's skirt and never returned it which I think Jess would have already been really pissed off about. Jess strikes me as the type of person who would 100% expect anything she lent to be returned, washed and in perfect condition and as soon as they saw you next (which you can't blame her)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.