Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they have and they’re waiting on it to complete, I’d it’s the house we all think we are super jealous and can’t understand how a lazy pleb like her can have something so nice. Given that she couldn’t keep her little 3 bed clean ( remember the shower and jet wash) then god help her with this house.
We can only hope and pray they get a cleaner in once or twice a months. Genuinely pains me to think how they’ll wreck that beautiful house😭

Reactions: 8
Gosh Jess looks absolutely terrible lately … she just looks so unwell . I know she’s on new meds for her skin but it looks awful she must be depressed over the state of it …. X

Reactions: 4
This latest reel she has clearly attempted to copy Poppy and feels so awkward doing it, hence the stupid faces 🙈 she would make good reels if she stopped pulling the faces and actually just did them

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching her stories ages ago and rely on here to keep me up to date but I just stumbled across a reel. Laughing so much at her knock off version of a Cartier Love bracelet and ring, although I suppose we should expect this from someone that thinks HSamual is the hight of class 🤣
I'll stick with my real Cartier thanks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This latest reel she has clearly attempted to copy Poppy and feels so awkward doing it, hence the stupid faces 🙈 she would make good reels if she stopped pulling the faces and actually just did them
I've no idea why she'd want to copy that bleep, shows how she's got no content at the moment

Wow that 'behind the scenes' video with The Seventh Edit is so bloody cringe! Jess looks even bigger and so, so unhealthy.

Also, you know when you can just tell that someone is fake laughing? The owner in the last bit of the clip, her face is SCREAMING "what have I done" as she looks down at the very end 😬

• Haha
It just shows the angles she works and how edited her ITS pictures are. She looks huge here.
I was about to post the same thing! She looks massive, also looks like she’s wearing a satin duvet set🥴
Edited to add - she also still insists she’s a size 24!😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just shows the angles she works and how edited her ITS pictures are. She looks huge here.
Oh for goodness sake Jess, do something to save your health now 😞
She’s got beyond the point of trying to hide it - she’s morbidly obese and when she moves a way away from her Mum, she’s going to be stuck in the house all day, every day, getting bigger and bigger.

Wow I haven’t seen Jess on my insta for ages, just seen her latest reel. Her stomach is looking huge

Reactions: 3
Oh for goodness sake Jess, do something to save your health now 😞
She’s got beyond the point of trying to hide it - she’s morbidly obese and when she moves a way away from her Mum, she’s going to be stuck in the house all day, every day, getting bigger and bigger.
But she's addicted to these drinks... White Chocolate Frappucino from Starbucks 420 calories 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.