Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked she's getting an event, they must be keeping her on.
I think a few of the other instatwats are invited: The weird one, Poppy, Christinalovesclothes. I pity Manchester on Thursday.

Reactions: 4
Is this event the weird one was going on about a few days ago, she mentioned poppy too.

I think a few of the other instatwats are invited: The weird one, Poppy, Christinalovesclothes. I pity Manchester on Thursday.
Just seen this comment, ignore me.

I'm working from the Manchester office Thursday, might go for a wander, see if I see anyone in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Fat Jane McDonald or squeezed toothpaste, it’s Jess the Foisty mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus has she only been working with in the style since covid? It feels like a million collections and 10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God help them if poppy is there, she is so over bearing and would likely try take some off the limelight. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried haggling a collab too but then again she wouldn’t want anyone knowing what size she really is lol

Reactions: 9
Love the way she says that they didn’t do anything for her because it was still covid. Ash joined not so long after her and she got a launch.

Serious fat Jane McDonald vibes tonight as well.
Yes they did ...plus they put her up in a really swanky hotel with the gf...unlike the flea pits Jess drives herself too.

Reactions: 5
She always tries to blot her face and get rid of shinyness so why are all those products she's bought from primark super shiny?
That prep primer is basically pearlescent when you put it on and she's bought glow foundation

Just watched further and she's caked matte foundation on top of it. Jobs a good'un 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn’t matter which products she uses, all of her makeup looks the same - thick, cakey and shiny.

Reactions: 12
I'm glad I don't live there anymore, imagine bumbing into them, especially the biggest twit of them all.

Is this event the weird one was going on about a few days ago, she mentioned poppy too.

I'm working from the Manchester office Thursday, might go for a wander, see if I see anyone in the wild.
If you see that bleep Poppy please try and take a photo so we can see how big she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just found this thread and been reading through the last 20pages! Hilarious.

I’m obviously a bit behind, who is the weird one??? 😂

• Haha
The stories of her wet, sweaty head made me want to vom!! Absolutely rank! And how tf is she sweating so much doing a haul?! It’s freezing atm and she’s DRIPPING with sweat! How???

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Watched that primark make up thing she did. She says foundation nice but not her shade. She looks better after that make up than she normally does in my opinion. Almost, not quite though, a case of less is more.

Oh my Christ. What is all that white residue in her hair? Is that dry shampoo??? Also she’s really lost a lot of hair!!! That’s so bad her head is almost fully bald on the sides
828217FF-AEE9-42A2-8FB3-1996286E1406.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.