Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she will, she’ll be desperate to shill it and sell as much as possible greedy pig
Good point. She just rarely wears her own stuff, which is odd for pieces she “LOVES”, unless ITS are making her seeing as it’s her event?

Reactions: 3
Jessontheplussize #27 - getting pointy Hips from her Portuguese pie and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not even 200 entries to win an outfit from this collection on ITSs grid and it’s been up 19 hours. Jac Jossas pyjama giveaway went up 9 hours after Jess’s and it’s got over 8,000 entries already. Yes Xmas pjs are popular but Jess’s is ridiculously low for a giveaway. Can’t imagine her guests tonight will enjoy wearing from this collection 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even 200 entries to win an outfit from this collection on ITSs grid and it’s been up 19 hours. Jac Jossas pyjama giveaway went up 9 hours after Jess’s and it’s got over 8,000 entries already. Yes Xmas pjs are popular but Jess’s is ridiculously low for a giveaway. Can’t imagine her guests tonight will enjoy wearing from this collection 🙄
The expectations I have for party wear isn’t even high, but at least she could’ve added some fun pieces like knee length dresses that look cool, perhaps some velvet as I never really see that on plus size women especially at Xmas! She could’ve used this opportunity to create really nice clothes for plus size people but instead she’s just good old bare minimum Jess. I wouldn’t shop at ITS anyway because the quality of their clothes compared to what they charge is horrendous and truly extortionate. jess is a rip off merchant and I fear this will only get worse. She seems to be the type who gets comfy and doesn’t want to change or move. So I imagine she’ll stay with ITS until they dump her. Once dumped, who knows what she’ll do. I’m so bored of it now! It’s just the same tit regurgitated

Reactions: 9
Why have ITS suddenly upped their commitment towards her? She never used to get driven places or have a launch party.
Trying to get more plus size sales? Maybe they are hoping to tap up an influencer at the event (hopefully Poppy) so they can have another plus size collab, they'd then have 3.

Reactions: 2
Why have ITS suddenly upped their commitment towards her? She never used to get driven places or have a launch party.
I think it's just one up manship on the likes of pat, boohoo etc. I don't think in the style particularly care about plus sizes (you can tell by the fact its pure awful) they just want to be able to say they offer it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.