Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to ditch the extensions and lighten her hair again. It looked miles better and you don't see the thinning as much with lighter hair, hence why people tend to go blonder as they get older. Also hides the greys better.

Having said that, my hair looks a bit like that after a sweaty work out so maybe she just needs to wash it more.
Definitely needs to wash it more 🤣

Reactions: 3
Odd that this has shown up on my Timehop today right amongst the thread chatting about her hair ! I screenshot it for the name of the hair stuff (and still haven't actually bought it as I then realised there were thousands of people with far healthier hair to take advice from 🤣🤣)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Odd that this has shown up on my Timehop today right amongst the thread chatting about her hair ! I screenshot it for the name of the hair stuff (and still haven't actually bought it as I then realised there were thousands of people with far healthier hair to take advice from 🤣🤣)
I got sucked in to that bumble and bumble primer and I have to say it’s very good. I’ve only ever bought 2 things that Jess has shown us over the years - that and a dress from river island years and years ago

Reactions: 2
I've never really seen the her and Millie are siblings similarities before, but wow that photo is like looking at Millie.

I don’t understand how she’s hot? I’m in jogging bottoms and a hoodie with my heating on and still cold😂
I was thinking the same, I'm in the NW and it's freezing, I'm layered up. I would have thought it was colder in the NE.

Reactions: 5
Isn't the black sequin num
I've never really seen the her and Millie are siblings similarities before, but wow that photo is like looking at Millie.

I was thinking the same, I'm in the NW and it's freezing, I'm layered up. I would have thought it was colder in the NE.
I'm about 15 miles from jess & it's freezing - I have thick socks, joggers & a sweatshirt on (& I'm still not warm) 🤣

Reactions: 3
No mention of taking out extensions in the recommendations she’s posted about thinning hair. I don’t believe it wasn’t one of the most frequent answers she got.

She did say yesterday that her extensions aren’t attached the areas of thinning hair but I think she was on the defensive with that 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she’s hot? I’m in jogging bottoms and a hoodie with my heating on and still cold😂
She needs to get her thyroid checked!

What every plus size woman wants - polyester sacks covered in sequins! Where is the originality ? The flattering cuts ? The different fabrics ?

And aren't these almost identical to what that awful Ash released as her first collection?

ITS literally just recycle the same old crap designs but in different shades of polyester. Shame on Jess for pretending once again that this load of old unflattering tatt is amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Isn't the black sequin num

I'm about 15 miles from jess & it's freezing - I have thick socks, joggers & a sweatshirt on (& I'm still not warm) 🤣
I'm about 2 miles from.Jess and its not freezing like.

She might have PCOS. She has rapid weight gain, acne, hirsutism, thinning hair...all symptoms of that. Who knows. All we do know is she'll do nowt about it either way.

Reactions: 8
I'm about 2 miles from.Jess and its not freezing like.

She might have PCOS. She has rapid weight gain, acne, hirsutism, thinning hair...all symptoms of that. Who knows. All we do know is she'll do nowt about it either way.
Sweating and hair loss are thyroid issues too ...

Reactions: 4
The extra 10 stone she’s carrying won’t help with the sweating even if there is a medical reason for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.