Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what's going to happen (sooner rather than later it seems) when she sizes herself out of mainstream clothing.

ASOS only goes up to a 28. If she's a 28 already.......

Are there any influencers size 30+?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what's going to happen (sooner rather than later it seems) when she sizes herself out of mainstream clothing.

ASOS curve goes up to a 30 and Simply Be up to a 32

Reactions: 2

I just think she’ll continue to squeeze into clothes that are too small for her or clothes that have a lot of stretch in them.

Reactions: 5
The velour half zip she’s wearing today is giving me Waynetta slob vibes.

I hate zip tops like that, last time I wore one was 1989 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems I spoke too soon. She got some Pickle and Polish yarrings today (along with some seventh edit ones). And of course she can’t WAIT for Ash’s collab with them because she just loves Ash. I wonder if she’d fell the same if she knew what Ash was allegedly saying behind her back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s mad she’s selling her house with nowhere to go, given how unstable everything is.

She could end up stuck at her mums for years and struggle to get back on the property ladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s mad she’s selling her house with nowhere to go, given how unstable everything is.

She could end up stuck at her mums for years and struggle to get back on the property ladder.
I predict they will get stuck at Jess's mum's and eventually have to buy a place not that much different from the one they're in now and it will all have been for basically nothing

Reactions: 14

Are they even still looking? Something seems a bit off about it all - surely they can’t be planning to live with her Mum long term?!

Reactions: 7
Are they even still looking? Something seems a bit off about it all - surely they can’t be planning to live with her Mum long term?!
The stupid mare can’t get that other house out of her head can she? Like it’s the best house ever and nothing will ever compare but honestly I don’t think she’s half arsed with looking for one that could be better, I couldn’t think of anything worse then moving back in with family after having a house of your own for so long. I understand some people have no choice but I don’t think she can peel her arse from the sofa at the moment to actually go and have a look at some

Reactions: 13
I know her mam seems to tolerate and even encourage her behaviour at times, but I bet she'll be sick as duck of having those two slobs dossing about her house all day when she's so used to her own routine.

I feel awful writing this because I lost my Dad a year ago and I still haven’t got over it or accepted it.
I’d go to the ends of the earth for my Parents….But .. years ago when we were moving house, Hubby and I moved in with them for a month because the sale of our property was ready to complete before the purchase of the new one did.
It put such a strain on us. Even my OH, who’s so laid back he’s horizontal and who genuinely thinks the world of them, said he’d never do it again.
When you leave home, you adopt your own routines and your own way of doing things; Your habits irritate your parents, and vice versa. And unless they happen to live in a mansion there never seems to be enough space for you all.
To be doing what Jess is doing, and let’s face it, this could go on for months because they haven’t even looked for a new property - I feel stressed just thinking about it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel awful writing this because I lost my Dad a year ago and I still haven’t got over it or accepted it.
I’d go to the ends of the earth for my Parents….But .. years ago when we were moving house, Hubby and I moved in with them for a month because the sale of our property was ready to complete before the purchase of the new one did.
It put such a strain on us. Even my OH, who’s so laid back he’s horizontal and who genuinely thinks the world of them, said he’d never do it again.
When you leave home, you adopt your own routines and your own way of doing things; Your habits irritate your parents, and vice versa. And unless they happen to live in a mansion there never seems to be enough space for you all.
To be doing what Jess is doing, and let’s face it, this could go on for months because they haven’t even looked for a new property - I feel stressed just thinking about it!!
Bless you lovely, as much as we love our parents been in the same space constantly can put a strain on anyone’s relationship with them doesn’t mean you didn’t love them as much as before, sending you love and hugs 💗

I agree it’s stressing me out too it’s going to be chaotic as least her stories might be a bit more interesting

• Heart
Why is she STILL going on about the house they ‘lost’ - you never lost it, it was never yours. You didn’t offer enough money. She really needs to get over it as obsessing like this isn’t good for her.

Reactions: 24
I thought that but then I wondered if she was talking about the house where their offer actually got accepted and then the buyers went with someone else.

Reactions: 4
The stupid mare can’t get that other house out of her head can she? Like it’s the best house ever and nothing will ever compare but honestly I don’t think she’s half arsed with looking for one that could be better, I couldn’t think of anything worse then moving back in with family after having a house of your own for so long. I understand some people have no choice but I don’t think she can peel her arse from the sofa at the moment to actually go and have a look at some
It's awful from my experience and I only did 6 weeks at my parents. I agree that she can't be bothered to look, but she's going to be in for a shock when she moves in with her Mum. I just wonder what her Mum's partner feels about it. I think it's going to be hard for the partner and Millie.
I know it's throwing money down the drain, but I'd be renting if I was in her position, she's had months to find a house and hasn't yet, it could take years with them two.

Reactions: 11
❤❤

We lived with my mother in law for 6 weeks whilst doing up our house and it was the worst 6 weeks of my life. It nearly broke us, so much so we moved out before our house was ready

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.