Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, had to shorten title...

Recap

She's away soon on her 928729x holiday abroad this year, oblivious to the fact the majority of us are struggling to just survive month to month..

She's selling her house yet she hasn't packed a thing yet is still buying and hoarding pointless tat / mystery boxes of uneeded make up

She bought a house, was trumped by a final and higher offer, broke her heart on Insta for the sympathy Post yet had wished the same on another buyer only weeks previous for her own gain

She's still fat, greedy and out of breathe walking to her car whilst doing pointless, boring stories 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't know a new thread had been set up, I was just setting one up 😂

The old one hasn't been locked, I'll ask for it to be locked

I'm genuinely surprised we got through that last thread so quickly, she's so dull at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she never shower?
Always seems to ‘get in the bath’

Reactions: 7
All those cotton buds loose on that bag give me anxiety - surely that’s not hygienic 😱 all chucked in with her hairbrush etc 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
I’m more surprised she didn’t do a massive ASOS haul for this holiday. I must say I did tap through her stories quite quickly - I hate packing my own case let alone watching someone explain how they do theirs. She is really scraping the barrel for content now. And shame on the (possibly imaginary) person who asked for her to show how to pack a case! If you’ve reached adulthood and haven’t worked out a way to pack a suitcase for yourself then you have issues.

Her skin looks dreadful.

Reactions: 17
All those cotton buds loose on that bag give me anxiety - surely that’s not hygienic 😱 all chucked in with her hairbrush etc 🙈🙈
Depends what you're using them for, I use them to clean up if I've smudged mascara so often keep a few in a makeup bag if I'm going away.

Reactions: 4
How long is she away for ?? She packs like an 18 year old on her 1st holiday. 4 pairs of nearly identical sandals. Her case is absolutely packed full. The amount of holidays she has had this year you would think she would just have a holiday case sitting ready to go. And embrace travelling light.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got duck all else to do than pack and unpack her case. Snoring boring life.

Reactions: 8
I think she made her mum unveil the baked goods package so we wouldn’t see her slobbering all over them. I’m glad we didn’t get videos of her stuffing them in her gob.

Reactions: 6
I think she made her mum unveil the baked goods package so we wouldn’t see her slobbering all over them. I’m glad we didn’t get videos of her stuffing them in her gob.
I'm so grateful to her for that. Watching her greedy, grubby little fists ripping into packages makes me feel sick, even worse when it's food.

Reactions: 7
I've said it before, but that family have bad genes, they look a lot 10/20 years older than they actually are.

Reactions: 11
So that's all 3 holidays she's been on in the last 2 months or so that were postponed from 2020 because of covid. She's clearly lying in order to justify and detract from the fact that people are working all hours and still struggling and she does absolutely nothing of any worth ..but is still able to constantly eat out, have takeaways and go on numerous holidays...she's shameless

Reactions: 16
So that's all 3 holidays she's been on in the last 2 months or so that were postponed from 2020 because of covid. She's clearly lying in order to justify and detract from the fact that people are working all hours and still struggling and she does absolutely nothing of any worth ..but is still able to constantly eat out, have takeaways and go on numerous holidays...she's shameless
I hardly follow her anymore and just dip in and out of the thread but I was wondering how the hell she’s affording all these holidays In Such quick succession. Must be nice. Better enjoy it while it lasts because she doesn’t seem to have what it takes to create and keep up content wise… don’t wish her bad but she’s definitely not what I would consider relevant or aspirational
Could watch paint dry and it’d be as original and inspiring as her content
I wouldn’t say I’m jealous but as most people can probably relate, it’s bleeping soul destroying watching these lazy bastards do nothing but show off daily, and then moan to high heaven when they have nothing to show off about like no impending hol or gifted items
Most of us Are slogging away daily, between work and family / friends / real life responsibilities and it just is what it is and certainly don’t have multiple hols in sight to take the sting out. We don’t have the luxury of ‘asking for recommendations’ to fund our luxuries (or necessities for that matter)
Could copy and paste this on every thread to be fair, it’s not just Jess, it’s 90% of these ‘influencers’ how come we’ve all caught on that they’re dickheads and the brands haven’t???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought it was only Mexico and this latest one that were postponed. Tenerife was booked on a whim and Greece was planned as a last minute kind of thing because Milli had a week off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.