Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that but then I wondered if she was talking about the house where their offer actually got accepted and then the buyers went with someone else.
I think it's still the original house she's going on about...the one they actually had an offer accepted on and then was gazumped she showed very little enthusiasm for...I also predict come the new year abject misery being stuck in her mums spare room..foolish decision in my opinion, but not a surprise that she's too tight to rent somewhere for 6 months!

Reactions: 5
Yeah it will be wild to witness them living at her mums for any length of time really. It will be like a pressure cooker! How many bedrooms does her mum have? Their routine will be completely off as I assume her mum and partner won’t want them slobbing around in pyjamas on their sofa for days on end 😬 so it’ll likely be her and Milli confined to one or two rooms (second for work purposes) and I don’t think that would be good for any marriage!

It would make much more sense to get a finger out and actually buy a place so that have something lined up and know before moving in with her mum that they only need to stay there X number of weeks.

Reactions: 6
They don’t seem to be in any hurry to find somewhere though. I’m not saying they should buy somewhere they aren’t happy with but there’s no urgency at all. But then look how long it took them to put a tv on the wall. They want a kick up the backside the pair of them.

Milli works from home sometimes and Jess does what she calls work from home too. Does her mum work? Because if not there’s going to be an awful lot of time when they’re in each others faces. Is she going to be wobbling round her mums kitchen every morning like a gargantuan jelly?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel awful writing this because I lost my Dad a year ago and I still haven’t got over it or accepted it.
I’d go to the ends of the earth for my Parents….But .. years ago when we were moving house, Hubby and I moved in with them for a month because the sale of our property was ready to complete before the purchase of the new one did.
It put such a strain on us. Even my OH, who’s so laid back he’s horizontal and who genuinely thinks the world of them, said he’d never do it again.
When you leave home, you adopt your own routines and your own way of doing things; Your habits irritate your parents, and vice versa. And unless they happen to live in a mansion there never seems to be enough space for you all.
To be doing what Jess is doing, and let’s face it, this could go on for months because they haven’t even looked for a new property - I feel stressed just thinking about it!!

I love my parents and am beyond grateful for them, but I could never move back in with
them. Seems like many feel the same.
I think Milli and her mums OH will find this harder than either of them. I can imagine Jess and her mum being sloths together and the men being left to do it all.

Reactions: 7
It's going to be a disaster, isn't it? Jess and her mum appear to be very close but living with someone is a different matter, plus there is her mum's partner to consider- I wonder if he had any say in all this? It's not like Jess doesn't have the means to rent it even buy somewhere. You'd be out looking at places every week if you were her, wouldn't you?

I did move back in with my parents as an adult but it was just me without any stuff and I was enormously grateful that they gave me that time to sort myself out. It was also really nice getting to know my mum and dad properly as an adult. I cannot imagine doing it now with my husband OUT OF CHOICE. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything about Jess is lazy and half hearted. They could’ve found a house by now it’s been weeks and weeks but look how last minute they started to pack their things. Everything is just so last minute with them. Jess has such a lazy bone idle personality you can even see it when she’s doing ads or sharing discount codes. Such a lazy person I honestly don’t know how she manages to get out of bed when she’s such a slob

Reactions: 13
Jess has such a lazy bone idle personality you can even see it when she’s doing ads or sharing discount codes. Such a lazy person I honestly don’t know how she manages to get out of bed when she’s such a slob
That's very true. She puts no effort into ads or showing gifted things. I'm still angry about bare minerals but not sure who I'm more angry with, her for not using it properly and slagging it off or them for thinking she was worthy of freebies!

Reactions: 6
They don’t seem to be in any hurry to find somewhere though. I’m not saying they should buy somewhere they aren’t happy with but there’s no urgency at all. But then look how long it took them to put a tv on the wall. They want a kick up the backside the pair of them.

Milli works from home sometimes and Jess does what she calls work from home too. Does her mum work? Because if not there’s going to be an awful lot of time when they’re in each others faces. Is she going to be wobbling round her mums kitchen every morning like a gargantuan jelly?
Gargantuan jelly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't understand why she's going through with selling her house when she hasn't put an offer or even found anywhere? Her house is just going to go up in price as will whatever she eventually buys. She's literally throwing money down the drain.

Thread suggestion -

probably a bit late but can’t remember seeing anyone suggest anything. Using one I suggested last thread but changing it slightly

sitting in foisty pjs looking a slob, when will she get up off her arse and find a job?

Reactions: 17
I love my parents and am beyond grateful for them, but I could never move back in with
them. Seems like many feel the same.
I think Milli and her mums OH will find this harder than either of them. I can imagine Jess and her mum being sloths together and the men being left to do it all.
I love my Mum she’s my best friend but I couldn’t live with her again either - me and my other half lived at home for 6 months whilst waiting for our house to be built and it was STRESSFUL.
L

Reactions: 3
I love my Mum she’s my best friend but I couldn’t live with her again either - me and my other half lived at home for 6 months whilst waiting for our house to be built and it was STRESSFUL.
L
Yep we did 6 weeks & it was a nightmare. 2 women can’t run a kitchen

Reactions: 3
I'd rather boil my own head than live with my parents, god bless them.

They're lovely and they'd leave me to it. I dunno about anyone else though, but I just automatically seem to regress to a stroppy teenager who feels trapped and depressed when I have to stay there. It's totally subconscious, I love them to bits but I'm always very glad to be back in my own space.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if they put an offer in on a house this week, they are still looking at least 3 or 4 months to complete and Christmas and New Year holidays are in the mix too...at the very minimum she's going to be at her mums til the Spring! Gonna be a nightmare!

The moving back in with parents is something that's done up & down the country. It will be shite but you just make it work. My pal moved in with their in laws & it ended up being just over a year. Their house sold really quickly and the new build they were moving to kept being delayed.

Reactions: 5
The moving back in with parents is something that's done up & down the country. It will be shite but you just make it work. My pal moved in with their in laws & it ended up being just over a year. Their house sold really quickly and the new build they were moving to kept being delayed.
I agree but the difference with your friends is that they had already secured their new house and we're waiting for it to be ready. It's an arse but they weren't losing money (well, buying power) Jess will just find herself being priced out of the market. Additionally, she is not moving in with her mam and dad but her mam and her mam's partner. No matter how nice a guy he is, there is a difference there.

I say this as a fellow fat lass who has spent most of this summer a hot sweaty mess... My god she is disgusting. Her stories just now 🤢 why the fuckkkkkk would you record it and zoom in on how wet your grotty hair is. Oh the ends are wet cos they've been soaking the sweat up.. I can't work out if she's on a constant wind up or really is that much of a woman. She makes me feel physically sick sometimes..

Reactions: 15
I'm shocked she's getting an event, they must be keeping her on.

Reactions: 2
Love the way she says that they didn’t do anything for her because it was still covid. Ash joined not so long after her and she got a launch.

Serious fat Jane McDonald vibes tonight as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.