Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is an awful photo, her double chin, her neck looks like it's barely there. I be upset if I saw a photo of myself looking like that.
It's a bad photo alright but she still somehow looked better there than she usually does

Reactions: 6
I'm about 2 miles from.Jess and its not freezing like.

She might have PCOS. She has rapid weight gain, acne, hirsutism, thinning hair...all symptoms of that. Who knows. All we do know is she'll do nowt about it either way.
Weight gain can cause these symptoms though. I have hirsutism, was referred to an endicoronolgist for tests for PCOS and/or hormone issues. Nowt wrong with me (they think I just have hair follicles thay are sensitive to androgens, so they respond to normal female levels of testosterone and I grow hair).

However, the smaller I am, the less hairy I am. At a size 12 and 14 it mostly disappeared, now I'm back up to a 16/18 it's started to come back, which has been a bit a bit of a motivator to lose weight.

Reactions: 7
Very VERY disappointed in this collection. She goes on about years ago with topshop / RI not making good clothes for plus size womenz then she brings out the bon marche over 60s frumpy lurex sparkly rejects.
I cant even comment on the green ensemble as I thought it was pyjamas.
These all look like the generic Evans/ yours type of clothing that only fat people can apparently wear.

Reactions: 23
Very VERY disappointed in this collection. She goes on about years ago with topshop / RI not making good clothes for plus size womenz then she brings out the bon marche over 60s frumpy lurex sparkly rejects.
I cant even comment on the green ensemble as I thought it was pyjamas.
These all look like the generic Evans/ yours type of clothing that only fat people can apparently wear.
So true with this! The whole collection is bleeping vile but that green outfit makes her look twice as wide and half the height she is.

Reactions: 12
What we've seen so far of that party collection is an embarrassment. I've slated her before for trying to be down with the kids & following trends like a teenager but christ my 62yr old mum wouldn't even be seen dead in that shite. There must be somewhere in the middle. Jess actually used to be really fashionable, I would buy alot of the stuff I saw her wearing because I thought it looked nice & we were a similar body type at the time. She should just give it up now rather than continue making a fool of herself.

Reactions: 11
So she’s got an actual launch event for this collection tomorrow night. Normally when ITS do these, the guests are gifted items from said collection to wear to the event. Who is going to willingly wear any of that tat. She’s just signed another years contract apparently so why are her collections are getting worse and worse?

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe how bad the collection is. And still she blindly acts like it’s the best thing ever. It just seems so fake

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how bad the collection is. And still she blindly acts like it’s the best thing ever. It just seems so fake
It just goes to show how much of a sell out she is now and that she doesn't like the majority of her collection, considering she hasn't worn half of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just can’t wait for the fakeness between Jess and Poppy. Poppy looking positively svelte next to Jess with that huge horse smile on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope we get a pic of Jess & Poppy together. I remember being really shocked at one of the pics at how big poppy looked. When she had the orange hair & a versace-esque shirt on. Does anyone remember? I think it will be the opposite way around now.

Reactions: 12
What song should she make her cup of tea to??!!! Really! Why do I watch this!! And who the heck responds that that question!!!

Unless there’s a song called “Jess stop filming yourself dancing round the kitchen like a giant blancmange” then my answer is nothing. Just stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's having a party to celebrate her collections and time with ITS...so basically gonna be a room full of people that wouldn't be seen dead in her clothes all slapping her on the back and saying how amazing and clever she is for flicking through a catalogue full of clothes made in China.

Wouldn't actually occur to her or ITS to invite people that have actually bought her clothes with their hard earned money ...of course it wouldn't!

Would be interesting if she wears something from her collection tomorrow or something from elsewhere…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only that, she said her mum will be wearing something from the collection too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.