Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread and been reading through the last 20pages! Hilarious.

I’m obviously a bit behind, who is the weird one??? 😂
she’s another Insta twit! Theweirdone_xx
I think there’s a thread about her on here

Reactions: 6
Just found this thread and been reading through the last 20pages! Hilarious.

I’m obviously a bit behind, who is the weird one??? 😂
She has a thread, I tried following her,but she was very dull

She has a thread, I tried following her,but she was very dull
Had to unfollow her because I could take no more of her identical poses in her underwear and her facial expression that looks like she can smell tit all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9 products on Jess’ face from primer to highlighter. No wonder her skin is so bad.
Also - why add a glow foundation then add 2 layers of matte foundation on top? Is that a thing?

The first tip! Pay attention Jess.
I'm not sure I'd take beauty/makeup advice from a woman whose eyebrows looks like the 'golden arches'!
Although I do now fancy a deep fried apple pie!
ETA I wouldn't take makeup advice from Jess either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my Christ. What is all that white residue in her hair? Is that dry shampoo??? Also she’s really lost a lot of hair!!! That’s so bad her head is almost fully bald on the sides
View attachment 1697029
Oh I never noticed the residue on her hair. That could be the issue with her loosing hair if she’s a regular dry shampooer. I know of someone who used dry shampoo and hairspray every single day and sometimes added in root lift as well and they ended up with massive bald patches and had to get mesh extensions in until their hair grew back. I’ve never used dry shampoo since! I’d use hairspray the odd time if I’ve got curls or a bun but very rarely I do this
Edited to fix a typo

Also to add my friend washed their hair every other day but just liked the lift etc they got from dry shampoo and hair spray

Reactions: 4
Could explain why she doesn't wash her hair often...

Diet and lifestyle play a part in healthy hair...she might want to consider less beige food and more fruit and vegetables. Bet there won't be a mention of that in her answers collation!

That hair is really quite shocking. I wouldn't have extensions pulling on my natural hair if it was that thin. Crikey.

Reactions: 12
Oh my Christ. What is all that white residue in her hair? Is that dry shampoo??? Also she’s really lost a lot of hair!!! That’s so bad her head is almost fully bald on the sides
View attachment 1697029
Just looks like it's wet and sweaty and clumped together to me. If it was clean and dry it wouldn't be anything like that.

She had had covid not too long ago tho and hair loss can be a side effect of that. I know a few people who lost quite a lot a few months after having it. Still think she just needs to wash it tho 😂

Reactions: 12
That hair is really quite shocking. I wouldn't have extensions pulling on my natural hair if it was that thin. Crikey.
Any decent hair dressers wouldn't fit them either on hair so thin!
My hair goes like that when it's wet / greasy, so thin on the sides and it always has been. Years of tight pony tails 😂

I’ve just caught up on her stories. The one of her sat in her underwear after the haul 🫣 she won’t have a dressing room at her mam’s, imagine her mam’s partner walking in the lounge to that. She needs to have a word with herself.

Thread title suggestion: seventeen layers of foundation, nearly as many vacations

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m seriously worried about her hair! I really really hope that her hairdresser warned her that having extensions could damage it that badly. She really needs to take them out and try to get her real hair healthier.

I wouldn’t be having hair extensions if my hair was already fragile. It’s going to make it worse. I do lose hair anyway but it’s really fine and now Hormonal changes in likely peri too so no way would I risk extensions making it worse! I use dry shampoo as I work 13 hour days so can’t wash my hair every day and it’s fine and greasy. I did stop when I read it can cause hair loss but it made no difference to what I lose. Tight ponytails won’t help her either.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise her hair was that thin. I just thought it was like that because of the sweat. This is why she’s better blind because that wouldn’t show up so much.

If she wants more hair she needs to spend some actual money on more/thicker extensions. She’s just added lank length to lank hair

I was really shocked at that picture of her hair. My hair can look a bit thin on the sides if its greasy but Jess's looked like extreme hair loss to me. The extensions are clearly doing damage, and they look tit.

I didn’t realise her hair was that thin. I just thought it was like that because of the sweat. This is why she’s better blind because that wouldn’t show up so much.
Just noticed this - I meant blonde! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to ditch the extensions and lighten her hair again. It looked miles better and you don't see the thinning as much with lighter hair, hence why people tend to go blonder as they get older. Also hides the greys better.

Having said that, my hair looks a bit like that after a sweaty work out so maybe she just needs to wash it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.