Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always genuinely wondered if they’re cousins😂 they look far too alike! It’s absolutely uncanny! And I once knew a colleague who worked with me who married her cousin, she was telling me she grew up playing with him and then one day they realised they liked each other and got married! It’s completely weird to me but some people do it
They look a chromosome closer than cousins !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but I know I said im not the adventurous type and holiday for me is sitting by the pool all day, but to get that dressed up to go for food to no doubt go back to the room to play cards, that's a bit too far. I'd at least sit in the lobby people watching with a few drinks 😫

Reactions: 8
Drinking and then going to play cards - gosh she is just so boring, I can’t believe where she is and instead of taking in a nighttime walk she’s gone back to the room to play cards. Get a grip Jess ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: jessontheplussize #25: spoilt brat jess needed a break from the hard work of lie ins, colleckshuns and iced lattes to go on yet another holiday!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread title suggestion

Breathless with little exertion. Why does she never go on any fun excursions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
is that an In the Style dress or one of the others she ordered?

Sorry - she’s tagged it as H&M. The neckline/strap is not very flattering. It Gets lost in her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is that an In the Style dress or one of the others she ordered?

Sorry - she’s tagged it as H&M. The neckline/strap is not very flattering. It Gets lost in her neck.
I thought she had a filter on and it had blurred the halter strap out

God her skin is probably so damaged, all that sunbathing and I’ve always seen her skin look damaged and leathery looking and in that picture she definitely looks rubber faced

Reactions: 7
I thought she had a filter on and it had blurred the halter strap out
Nope. It’s hidden in her neck fat.

Notice how she’s lined it up for another makeup tutorial 🙄 It’ll be the same way she does all of her makeup looks. 25 layers of foundation, concealer and contour, topped off with powder. I couldn’t be arsed to put that much makeup on on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope. It’s hidden in her neck fat.

Notice how she’s lined it up for another makeup tutorial 🙄 It’ll be the same way she does all of her makeup looks. 25 layers of foundation, concealer and contour, topped off with powder. I couldn’t be arsed to put that much makeup on on holiday.
No point as it just sweats off 😂

bit of a waste of time if you just go for food and then playing cards in your room! Bit of mascara and bits maybe but full full face like that.

God her skin is probably so damaged, all that sunbathing and I’ve always seen her skin look damaged and leathery looking and in that picture she definitely looks rubber faced
They're red like lobsters. Not a good look and they're damaging their skin profoundly. How are they not using sun blocker or using it badly?

They're red like lobsters. Not a good look and they're damaging their skin profoundly. How are they not using sun blocker or using it badly?
I suspect this is why Jess looks so old, plus the alcohol consumption

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a bit of a vicious cycle for Jess. She suffers from spots/acne (which she picks at constantly) so she smothers her skin in layers or makeup which can clog pores etc which then causes spots again. It also doesn’t help that she seems to use any old tit on her face. She raves about a skincare brand and then she gets gifted something else and uses that. She has had about 100 skin products that she swears by in the last two years.

Reactions: 5
I can barely be bothered with make up here let alone on holiday. Some powder and mascara and bobs your uncle. It probably took her longer to put all that slap on that she was out of the room for. I genuinly wouldn't be bothered to do it

I suspect this is why Jess looks so old, plus the alcohol consumption
Plus her genes, her mum and grandparents look 20 years older than they are, well her grandparents certainly do. I've said it before, but they all look like they've had hard paper rounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.