Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair unless you're really skinny I don't think many people would fit in that jacuzzi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only time she’s filmed so far as when Millie has been totally unaware of it. First in the bathroom, then floating in the pool. I reckon he’s definitely had words with her after Mexico

• Haha
I've just realised she's breathless in the room tour. So basically, she's always breathless. What is the effort here?

Reactions: 4
I thought it looked like an adult bath size. Not sure though. Defo only big enough for one person tho x

Reactions: 2
Our rooms had reflective glass so that people couldn’t see into the room when the doors were closed, which they mostly were.

One photo together for the nasty tattlers that said she films behind his back😂 Hello Jess!

Ah you couldn’t open your curtains! No wandering around in your underwear in the room 🤷‍♀️
Precisely, there are double curtains if you want to wander naked in your room.
Underwear is like swimwear, not sure anyone cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He prob thought it was a photo of them together for her own personal keep. Not to be shared with 160 k again

So a basic room?
The best bit is the private jacuzzi and she won’t use it??? Wtf
It was tiny, she’d literally spill over the edges like Ursula 😂😂😂

Tbh I’m not the type to be jealous of people going on multiple holidays. But it’s when you know she earns her money by being a lazy, slobby pig who wakes up at 2pm and lives the life of a teenager, it pisses me off!!! There are many people who are struggling to pay bills and right now, life for them is bleak. It makes me mad that Jess, the slob, who makes her money from people clicking on links can go away so many times but there are people who are struggling to actually survive. I hate insta huns because they get rich off the backs and purchases of others. For her to be shilling so many collections when we’re in a crisis right now with so many unable to pay bills and even get food says a lot. I’m sure many people would rather put £60 towards their bills than buying cheap polyester tit from her dire collections. She makes me sick. Utterly pig like woman, I hope she enjoys her “well deserved holiday” but in my opinion she doesn’t deserve it. Her idea of working is sitting on her arse all day drinking ice lattes. Such a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It was tiny, she’d literally spill over the edges like Ursula 😂😂😂

Tbh I’m not the type to be jealous of people going on multiple holidays. But it’s when you know she earns her money by being a lazy, slobby pig who wakes up at 2pm and lives the life of a teenager, it pisses me off!!! There are many people who are struggling to pay bills and right now, life for them is bleak. It makes me mad that Jess, the slob, who makes her money from people clicking on links can go away so many times but there are people who are struggling to actually survive. I hate insta huns because they get rich off the backs and purchases of others. For her to be shilling so many collections when we’re in a crisis right now with so many unable to pay bills and even get food says a lot. I’m sure many people would rather put £60 towards their bills than buying cheap polyester tit from her dire collections. She makes me sick. Utterly pig like woman, I hope she enjoys her “well deserved holiday” but in my opinion she doesn’t deserve it. Her idea of working is sitting on her arse all day drinking ice lattes. Such a joke
I don't usually begrudge people anything either, but it fucks me off someone as basic as her and Milli can afford to buy a house and go on three holidays a year.

I earn good money and I'll be 200 years old before I've saved enough for a deposit 😂.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
See now I'm a bit on the fence here ..

Insta huns/swipe ups/ collekshuns/gifts/ads IS a thing. We can't deny that. Whether we like it or not, it's real, it's happening & people are apparently making good money from it

Will it last? Probably not, but who knows?

She's probably thinking we're actually all the fools ... Yes I am fully aware of how people are struggling and what's going on in the world and maybe she shouldn't be posting everything she does with all these holidays etc but she's chosen this as her job, same as Hinch & all the others who are making a living from it & might be thinking we're all mugs for working our butts off every hour to just make ends meet

I'm just putting a different perspective on it, not saying I'm team Jess or anything, just trying to look at , and understand, every angle

Reactions: 9
See now I'm a bit on the fence here ..

Insta huns/swipe ups/ collekshuns/gifts/ads IS a thing. We can't deny that. Whether we like it or not, it's real, it's happening & people are apparently making good money from it

Will it last? Probably not, but who knows?

She's probably thinking we're actually all the fools ... Yes I am fully aware of how people are struggling and what's going on in the world and maybe she shouldn't be posting everything she does with all these holidays etc but she's chosen this as her job, same as Hinch & all the others who are making a living from it & might be thinking we're all mugs for working our butts off every hour to just make ends meet

I'm just putting a different perspective on it, not saying I'm team Jess or anything, just trying to look at , and understand, every angle
Yeah I don't really begrudge them tbh, would any of us turn down easy money for doing duck all?

I like to think I'd have integrity - I wouldn't advertise something I didn't actually like, but otherwise if someone wanted to pay me to talk positively about something I've got a passive interest in? Why not. I don't have the constitution to talk at my phone endlessly and think anyone gives a duck though 😂

Reactions: 7
Wow they have identical chins and cheeks. When they both smile they look identical. It’s actually disturbing 😂

• Haha
Wow they have identical chins and cheeks. When they both smile they look identical. It’s actually disturbing 😂
I’ve always genuinely wondered if they’re cousins😂 they look far too alike! It’s absolutely uncanny! And I once knew a colleague who worked with me who married her cousin, she was telling me she grew up playing with him and then one day they realised they liked each other and got married! It’s completely weird to me but some people do it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.