Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a bit of a vicious cycle for Jess. She suffers from spots/acne (which she picks at constantly) so she smothers her skin in layers or makeup which can clog pores etc which then causes spots again. It also doesn’t help that she seems to use any old tit on her face. She raves about a skincare brand and then she gets gifted something else and uses that. She has had about 100 skin products that she swears by in the last two years.
And her pigmentation is going to be off the scale!!
It was only just looking less in your face lately and now she is going to make it all worse again!
I have some on my forehead that I actually hate
I have worked so hard with my skincare and micro needling to reduce it baring in mind it was only a little bit but it just bothered me
Can’t imagine how much effort that Jess’s pigmentation all over her face will take to minimise

Reactions: 3
And her pigmentation is going to be off the scale!!
It was only just looking less in your face lately and now she is going to make it all worse again!
I have some on my forehead that I actually hate
I have worked so hard with my skincare and micro needling to reduce it baring in mind it was only a little bit but it just bothered me
Can’t imagine how much effort that Jess’s pigmentation all over her face will take to minimise
I think she needs to spend time with a dermatologist to try and sort it out rather than just trying random lotions and potions on it. But again, she doesn’t seem to be that interested in seeking out any kind of professional help when it comes to her health. Even when she was diagnosed with diverticulitis she was looking for advice on Facebook!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s doing a make up tutorial. I thought she was putting her phone down? Full of tit as usual.

Reactions: 6
She can’t resist it. While she is not posting much, it seems like she has to post something.

However, we all need to be extremely grateful that she’s not stomping about every day gurning and doing her bikini dance. And super super grateful that she hasn’t shown us how to put on ivyverdure.

Reactions: 14
She won’t go to a dermatologist because the first thing they will address is her DIET! It plays a big part in your skin. So she would rather be morbidly obese with crap skin and deteriorating health than think about making healthy changes to what she shoves in her mouth!

Reactions: 12
Wow her inner elbows are getting very pronounced aren't they? Or have I just not noticed before?

Reactions: 1
Suddenly fee very conscious reading some comments on here.
Remember some of us follow her because we're similar size / shape as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't take it personnaly. She would be more relatable if she wasn't a blatant liar, especially about her size.
She doesn't really care about her followers either. Would sell any shite to get the money.

Reactions: 9
I'm the same, you're not alone 🤍 people always say don't take it personally but it's hard not too when they're calling her disgusting names when we have the same body shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.