Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she is poppy's size (before her gastric bypass)

There is no way she can continue tricking herself into thinking she is still into size 24s
I don't think she looks as big as that twit, but she's on her way there, at least she doesn't have her vile personality.

Reactions: 4
Hey it’s tattle, we need to not take what people say personally. I think it’s the fact that Jess is an influencer and soon she may not be able to wear the clothes she sells so what will she do? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey it’s tattle, we need to not take what people say personally. I think it’s the fact that Jess is an influencer and soon she may not be able to wear the clothes she sells so what will she do? 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she lies so much about her size! People wouldn’t care half as much if she was just honest. And tbh I think half of it is the fact she slobs around all day looking greasy, picking her spots and pulling ridiculous faces every time she talks on stories. I’m probably not much smaller than Jess (I say “probably” as she isn’t honest about her size but I’m 22/24 so 2 sizes smaller?), but I dress for my size, I’m not typically “fat”, I care for my personal hygiene, my appearance, and try not to fall into that fat stereotype but Jess seems to do everything to give fat people a bad name. Nothing on here is about plus size people generally, it’s about Jess being a slob and lying about her size. Most people on this thread have probably followed Jess because they are, or have been, plus size. Nothing is personal. Remember, this is tattle. We are only talking about the person whose thread it is🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agreed. Don’t take it personally. I said she’s starting to look like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters and I’m a size 22 myself. It’s nothing against anyone of a certain weight. It’s just her. She lies about the fact she’s a size 24. Size down this, size down that. She just gets on my nerves is all, she clearly is NOT. A size 24

Reactions: 16
Runs in and admits to buying some of Jess’s ITS clothes 🙈

I’m usually a size 18-20 but I wear size 14-16 in Jess’s collection. The items are huge and massively oversized. So when she says I’m in a 24-26 that must be at least a 28-30 in other places.

I honestly couldn’t get over how over sized the ITS stuff is.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Runs in and admits to buying some of Jess’s ITS clothes 🙈

I’m usually a size 18-20 but I wear size 14-16 in Jess’s collection. The items are huge and massively oversized. So when she says I’m in a 24-26 that must be at least a 28-30 in other places.

I honestly couldn’t get over how over sized the ITS stuff is.
Agreed. I’ve bought 2 things from the collection before - I’m an 18 on top and an 18/20 bottom and I had to get a size 16 in 1 item and a 14 in another!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also, to add some positivity, I quite like that black jumpsuit thing and think it suits her.

Anything strapless and ruched drives me mad, as you have to keep hoiking it up all the time, but i do think it's a nice shape.

Reactions: 4
I do see what people are saying but no one here is commenting on anybody but Jess. Jess who chooses to to be an influencer as a job and shares her life online for engagement and the sale of her endless collections.
If I say Jess looks huge I’m not saying everyone that is a remotely similar size to Jess looks huge, I’m saying that the particular way she is standing, her outfit, her posture makes her look huge. If I say her hair looks tit, I’m not saying that everyone with brown hair or hair extensions look tit.

Reactions: 15
I’ve followed Jess for years and way before she piled loads of weight on. She always looked so good and her outfit choices were amazing esiecially for Xmas party’s etc. I’m not having jabs at anyone else when i say how big or Ill she looks it’s the Jess thread not any one else that’s a size 26 plus thread. I was a size 20 when I started following her lost weight and went to a 10/12 . I’m a 16 now. I never take anything personally on any of the threads I follow as they aren’t about me.
My advice would be don’t take it personally reading here and if it upsets you or your mental health then don’t read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't she just be honest and dress for her size? Like she once did, and that's why we (mostly fat women) started to follow her? And ffs cut the BS "I am a size 24", "I could have sized down" blah blah blah, when we see her getting bigger by the day and stuffing herself in synthetic horrors that are visibly uncomfortable and too small or tight for her.

She's lost her way and a lot of respect. And that's why she has a thread here on tattle.life.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.