Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better be careful, don’t say that too loudly in here. A lot of the ladies in here have got a bit of a thing for ol’ milli.
He reminds me of my ex, doesn’t say a lot, gormless and likes computer games. Perfect for Jessica to make prance about on stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone submitted a pic of Jess & Milli to Siblings or Dating? I think people would mostly vote that they’re siblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she only go to places there the swimming pool is attached to their apartment, so they don’t have to walk far?

• Haha
So she lasted 24 hours not posting.
Does she only go to places there the swimming pool is attached to their apartment, so they don’t have to walk far?
She didn't used to, and I don’t think she did in Tenerife because her room was high up.

I know it gets mentioned a lot but how out of breath was she? The room wasn’t that big so walking from one end to the other shouldn’t have been that taxing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she lasted 24 hours not posting.

She didn't used to, and I don’t think she did in Tenerife because her room was high up.

I know it gets mentioned a lot but how out of breath was she? The room wasn’t that big so walking from one end to the other shouldn’t have been that taxing.
How would we survive without the absolutely needed room tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she left the filming to whilst Milli was in the shower so he couldn’t moan she was on her phone/insta?!

Reactions: 16
So a basic room?
The best bit is the private jacuzzi and she won’t use it??? Wtf

Reactions: 4
How would we survive without the absolutely needed room tour?
Good point. I’m a little gutted because I won’t get to see her make an iced coffee for a week (or have they gone for two?).

• Haha
So a basic room?
The best bit is the private jacuzzi and she won’t use it??? Wtf
I’d hate that shared pool right outside my room, opening the curtains & someone staring back in at u!
She can’t fit in that jacuzzi I’d say

I find it weird they don't even leave the hotel to go out for dinner each night. That's the best bit about going on holiday. I guess with Jess though it's quantity instead of quality.
IF they're all inclusive why would they? And how do people know they don't go out and explore around the hotel area? We see snippets of their day not the whole 24 hours in it 🙄

I’d hate that shared pool right outside my room, opening the curtains & someone staring back in at u!
She can’t fit in that jacuzzi I’d say
I'd hate that too. Imagine forgetting to close the curtains and wandering around after a shower 😂 chill on the balcony in a towel just getting out the shower ready for the evening... bur you've got someone motto motto swimming up to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IF they're all inclusive why would they? And how do people know they don't go out and explore around the hotel area? We see snippets of their day not the whole 24 hours in it 🙄
Eh she literally says on every holiday, ‘we didn’t really leave the hotel’ ! All inclusive gets very samey, no matter how many restaurant choices or how expensive it is. We’d always go out at least twice for a different vibe 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She used to share so much more of her holidays and they would always go back to their room pretty much straight after their evening meal (if they even went to the restaurant - they sometimes would order room service) to play cards. I think in Tenerife and Mexico they played cards in the bar area rather than in their room/balcony.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s depends what you look for on a holiday, I love to explore and relax but many of my friends won’t leave the hotel surroundings. I love eating out in local places, again, others want to stay at hotel. I never saw the point of flying 10+ hours and not see the country. More and more they are putting pools attached to rooms, I’ve mixed feelings it really does depend on the hotel calibre and it’s more common when not so many children are staying at that style hotel.

She won't fit in it!! It's tiny!
I actually thought this too! I don’t see why else you would just dismiss it like that

I loved the swim up room… I’d love to have like my own loungers by the pool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.