Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jess a smoker?
She’s never mentioned that she is but someone’s said on here before that they know someone who’s seen her smoking outside of a pub or something

Reactions: 2
She’s never mentioned that she is but someone’s said on here before that they know someone who’s seen her smoking outside of a pub or something
Yes it was me that saw her smoking.

Reactions: 4
Way too many dancing stories just now but she's said they've accepted an offer. Hi Jess 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that one of her in the style dresses?? Surely not, that's the real big news if it is.
I expect tears again soon because she'll have to get off her arse and pack up

I can see her paying a moving company to do it all for her lazy witch, she’d pay someone to wipe her arse if she could

Feel sorry for the poor souls who’ll live in her foisty house with her arse imprinted sofa

• Haha
I can see her paying a moving company to do it all for her lazy witch, she’d pay someone to wipe her arse if she could

Feel sorry for the poor souls who’ll live in her foisty house with her arse imprinted sofa
I think she’ll take the foist (and sofa) with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that's one thing if I could spend money on to make my life easier, I'd do it, moving is horrendous 😂

But then again my full time job is hands on and not swanning about for Instagram

Edit: just to add, when Grace Victory moved house she had a paid partnership with a moving company who did everything for her for free. I could it happening here too

Reactions: 11
Now that's one thing if I could spend money on to make my life easier, I'd do it, moving is horrendous 😂

But then again my full time job is hands on and not swanning about for Instagram

Edit: just to add, when Grace Victory moved house she had a paid partnership with a moving company who did everything for her for free. I could it happening here too
💯 there’s nothing worse than moving!!

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand when she does this tit. She literally does duck all doesn’t she. I’ve been on night shift and only had 3 hours sleep so I’m pretty crabby 😭😂😭

Reactions: 7
This picture is literally Milli in a wig and a dress.
She looks huge as well. That dress is supposed to be floaty!
That’s her ITS dress that I bought. I’m an 18-20 and it’s like a horrific sweaty tent 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sad

I think Danielle Vanier too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.