Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's moaning it's hot which it is, but she's got all her curtains open letting the heat in, talk about simple.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard for her, she’s had such a busy day of dancing in front of the window for 10 mins. 🙄

Imagine if she had an actual job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so embarrassing 😂 the way she dances reminds me of those embarrassing people at raves who everyone laughs at but they think they’re the dogs tits. She’s not the brightest bulb in the box is she😭 certainly the biggest one though. She will never be funny, just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So you know when they get more dresses back in stock? Are these the returns?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. Hope they treat their try-ons better than Jess does
🤢 it’s very rare I return things. I measure myself and check against the sizing. I bought a dress from ITS (I know 🙄), measured and bought the best fit and it was fine. I don’t get why she says stuff like if you’re in between sizes go bigger/smaller.. no just check your size and save yourself time and money having to buy two of something then wait for a refund x

🤢 it’s very rare I return things. I measure myself and check against the sizing. I bought a dress from ITS (I know 🙄), measured and bought the best fit and it was fine. I don’t get why she says stuff like if you’re in between sizes go bigger/smaller.. no just check your size and save yourself time and money having to buy two of something then wait for a refund x
Every person I've seen with a collab with them all say the same thing. I think the sizing is supposed to be Shockingly bad, although I know it wasn't in your case.

Reactions: 1
The sizing really is bad both ways. I bought some jeans that I had to size down two sizes (unheard of with jeans). In fact, thinking about it, I’ve only ever had to size down with ITS. Everything I’ve bought has come up big.

Jess really needs to read the room as well. People are out there working their arses off to pay bills and deal with the ridiculous cost of living increases and she’s in a dilemma of whether to sit on the sofa or go upstairs!!! So she then lays on the chair gurning and pulling faces. No wonder she’s piling on the timber if that’s how she fills her day.

Reactions: 10
The sizing really is bad both ways. I bought some jeans that I had to size down two sizes (unheard of with jeans). In fact, thinking about it, I’ve only ever had to size down with ITS. Everything I’ve bought has come up big.

Jess really needs to read the room as well. People are out there working their arses off to pay bills and deal with the ridiculous cost of living increases and she’s in a dilemma of whether to sit on the sofa or go upstairs!!! So she then lays on the chair gurning and pulling faces. No wonder she’s piling on the timber if that’s how she fills her day.
Same! I’m a 14/16 almost everywhere and everything I’ve ever got from ITS in a 14 has been too big.

Reactions: 4
May I ask, why???????? Whyyyyyy
Who the duck told her she’s funny cause she ain’t at all
Her boobs aren't that big when she's upright, that's her fat pushing up, I don't think this is funny at all, and she was joking saying she suffocate but I actually think it could be a possibility, she definitely shouldn't lie flat on her back. What an absolute waste of a day, dancing about in front of window then complaining she's too hot. She could start decluttering since they've she's accepted an offer even if it falls through its something productive

Every person I've seen with a collab with them all say the same thing. I think the sizing is supposed to be Shockingly bad, although I know it wasn't in your case.
That’s so bad isn’t it

Reactions: 2
I've always thought she's dead lucky to be so big but still have nice legs. On today's dancing video I was not seeing such nice legs anymore. I feel sad for her, because she's on a bad trajectory and I don't know if she even realises it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How would she be able to live temporarily at her mums with all the tit they have in their house. Unless she’s thinking of hiring storage or selling most stuff

I've always thought she's dead lucky to be so big but still have nice legs. On today's dancing video I was not seeing such nice legs anymore. I feel sad for her, because she's on a bad trajectory and I don't know if she even realises it yet.
Yeah I'm fat and can't wear short dresses cos my legs look awful but I'm not as big as jess so always thought she's lucky she can get away with it but not so much now.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I’ve thought this too. I’m smaller than her and my legs look like cottage cheese compared to hers. She has always had good definition in her shins / calves and suited shorter dresses. She’ll have legs like Poppy soon.

Na the fat on the side of her knees from the back bulges out. She’s absolutely huge.
She’s put on loads since I started following her. I started as I wanted some bigger inspiration and she was funny but also dressed to her figure. Now she us in total denial and is no longer an inspiration. I understand putting on weight but she has piled it on in an unhealthy way, she’s a walking heart attack waiting to happen. She can’t be happy, it’s an act to cover up how deeply embarrassed she is with her size. She can’t fit in a collection from a company who goes up to a 30- and she knows her time is closely ending. It’s like watching a ticking time bomb, one day I dread to think we see a post where her weight has killed her. She needs to do something before it’s too late!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.