Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she has the energy to dance around like that! She seems to have got into a bit of a rut, bless her; seems she can’t even be bothered to pop to the shops for non-mouldy bread.

Reactions: 7
She likes work moderately. Always worked part-time, left retail because it was too much work (it is hard but still). She has 0 discipline.
But when she works, she socializes and that what's make her happy, instead of talking alone to the phone all day long or talk to her husband which isn't very different 😂
Completely agree, I worked for myself for
A few years and found my metal health really declined… it’s not Good for you to be home alone all
Day,Jess looks tired unkempt and miserable these days, sad to See really!!! best thing I ever did getting back into employment

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Completely agree, I worked for myself for
A few years and found my metal health really declined… it’s not Good for you to be home alone all
Day,Jess looks tired unkempt and miserable these days, sad to See really!!! best thing I ever did getting back into employment
I’m currently taking some time out after a rough 6 months, and then witnessing a previously warm and friendly workplace turning toxic - (I’m very lucky to be able to make that choice and I didn’t do it lightly)
It’s only been a month and I’ve been making a big effort to leave the house each day, even if just to go to the shops.
Today though, I’m bored, tired and unproductive and the warning bells are sounding in my head telling me that if I have many more days like this it will be time to look to find another job.
You’re very right; it’s hard to keep motivated when there’s no real routine and little social contact each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m currently taking some time out after a rough 6 months, and then witnessing a previously warm and friendly workplace turning toxic - (I’m very lucky to be able to make that choice and I didn’t do it lightly)
It’s only been a month and I’ve been making a big effort to leave the house each day, even if just to go to the shops.
Today though, I’m bored, tired and unproductive and the warning bells are sounding in my head telling me that if I have many more days like this it will be time to look to find another job.
You’re very right; it’s hard to keep motivated when there’s no real routine and little social contact each day.
It is, I'm a stay at home mum, looking to go back when my son is 3 and I get some free nursery hours. When my eldest started school I was in the house on my own and it was so boring and I wouldn't have the left the house if I didn't have to drop her off and pick her up. I went through a period of binge watching TV and eating all day. I feel like Jess is doing the same, you do get stuck in a rut being at home all day every day. I think as others have said she'd thrive being back in work or even volunteering. Jess has no content now, she seems to have lost herself.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has been doing anything about the fitness issues that were bothering her so much a few weeks ago? We haven’t heard anything about it and although she doesn’t have to tell us anything, she usually can’t walk 100 metres to her Grumma’s without telling us.

She looks older than 43, but her while family look 10 to 20 years older

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She likes to sunbathe and I think she has done her whole life so it’s aged her because she probably has fucked her skin up since a young age to look “tan”, she then slathers herself with yellow foundation to make herself feel more tanned lol. She looked a mess tday, could she not do some nice gentle knee friendly exersises instead of jumping around her kitchen like an idiot? There are so many you can do online! Even yoga would help her muscles and help her body! She instead eats bread and cake for breakfast, can’t even be bothered to get fresh bread… lazy pure lazy and the fact that they can just sit there blobbing out watching film after film probably eating shite the whole time is so sad……

Jess will just get fatter and fatter

Reactions: 4
She likes to sunbathe and I think she has done her whole life so it’s aged her because she probably has fucked her skin up since a young age to look “tan”, she then slathers herself with yellow foundation to make herself feel more tanned lol. She looked a mess tday, could she not do some nice gentle knee friendly exersises instead of jumping around her kitchen like an idiot? There are so many you can do online! Even yoga would help her muscles and help her body! She instead eats bread and cake for breakfast, can’t even be bothered to get fresh bread… lazy pure lazy and the fact that they can just sit there blobbing out watching film after film probably eating shite the whole time is so sad……

Jess will just get fatter and fatter
And every once in a while she’ll do a post saying about how unhealthy she feels. And when she can’t blame covid she’ll find something else to blame it on along with the hyper mobility. And then a few days later she’ll be gifted some ridiculously huge sweet treats and she’ll have forgotten all about her how she felt while she films herself salivating over and then guzzling the goodies. It’s a vicious circle.

Do you know what’s better then sitting in and watching films and eating cupcakes? Sitting in watching films and eating cupcakes when you have moved your body for a while earlier in the day.

I don’t want to be all evangelical about exercise because no one likes twats like that but I’ve been where Jess is and nothing changes unless you make it happen. I do feel for her and it is hard finding something sustainable when you have a bigger body but even a ten minute walk is something. Didn’t she used to enjoy swimming? There’s nothing better for you if you have problems with your joints.

Sitting round dressed like a giant baby and pretending you’re happy isn’t convincing anyone

Reactions: 12
DE21AD5F-7F1E-41F1-9218-5F8257439793.png

Well she looks absolutely shocking those clothes are far too small she looks like a walking heart attack waiting to happen.
Jess fix yourself up lose some weight eat some veg and fruit get out and walk that poor dog.

Attachments

• Sick
I'm a big girl like jess, but I'm tall so possibly don't look like her. I lost 8 stone a few years ago but a health condition, a binge eating disorder, being depressed/comfort eating has led me to put 7 stone back on and let me tell you I hate myself for it. I call myself all the awful names and I do feel for Jess at times. But do you know what? I still move! Even though I'm fat and anxious about going out I still walk my dog to get exercise. She just doesn't help herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you know what’s better then sitting in and watching films and eating cupcakes? Sitting in watching films and eating cupcakes when you have moved your body for a while earlier in the day.

I don’t want to be all evangelical about exercise because no one likes twats like that but I’ve been where Jess is and nothing changes unless you make it happen. I do feel for her and it is hard finding something sustainable when you have a bigger body but even a ten minute walk is something. Didn’t she used to enjoy swimming? There’s nothing better for you if you have problems with your joints.

Sitting round dressed like a giant baby and pretending you’re happy isn’t convincing anyone
I can't understand why she isn't out everyday walking Darcey, even for 10 minutes to start off with and then build up the walk gradually. The thing is with her, she seemed to enjoy exercise, I know she has some difficulty now, but a gentle walk or swimming as you said would help her loads. I'd say if she was happy, she wouldn't need to lose weight, but she seems unhappy at this size.

I feel such a hypocrite I'm on another thread where someone called the influencer obese and said they weren't body shaming. I called them out for it and I've realised that I've just said Jess could do with losing weight 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Sorry, that's not even relevant to this thread.

Reactions: 8
I almost mentioned her weight earlier too, but stopped myself. But I also wasn’t intending to shame her or criticise how she looks; I try not to do that to anyone.
I just genuinely feel like she’s passing the point of being healthy, and she doesn’t seem particularly happy.
I think it’s sad, too, if it’s true that she never walks her dog :(

To be fair although her weight plays a factor, it’s not even necessarily about that. She cried a few weeks ago about her fitness levels but doesn’t appear to do anything to help it - that would be frustrating if someone of any size posted that.

She started going swimming a while ago but then stopped. But it would be amazing and gentle exercise for her joints, as would walking and yoga or just gentle stretching. But she seems to be dead set on not helping herself, which is sad to see.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure how sad it is...when she wants to she'll go out and about..usually when food is at the other end though. Shes lazy, thinks she's something amazing..but looks dreadful!!

Wasn’t the whole swimming thing just a way to show a haul of swimming costumes? I think she only went once.

Jess was exercising and doing so much until she was told she had hyper mobility and then she just stopped everything and used that as an excuse as well as covid. Sorry but she’s one of these people who uses everything as an excuse. Nothing will change for Jess because she’s too lazy until her body forces her to change and then she will be so mad at herself for not trying to look after her health better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.