Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the way she was avoiding mentioning her weight when talking about the hyper mobility - she’s always been very in denial

Literally the first thing on the list is DO EXERCISE!! By not doing anything it’ll make it worse.. her muscles need to be built up more

I haven’t seen her doing any type of gentle exercise , ever

0434CF5F-08B1-43CB-B29B-41350B986BC0.jpeg

Reactions: 8
What’s more frustrating is that she has more than enough time on her hands to exercise or go swimming. Well more time than most people anyway. As someone mentioned swimming would be perfect for her with absolutely no pressure on her joints. There’s no reason she couldn’t go a couple of times a week.

Reactions: 9
What’s more frustrating is that she has more than enough time on her hands to exercise or go swimming. Well more time than most people anyway. As someone mentioned swimming would be perfect for her with absolutely no pressure on her joints. There’s no reason she couldn’t go a couple of times a week.
I wondered if she was nervous of people seeing her in a costume, she doesn't seem the type to be bothered, but who knows. Having said that, of she went around this time or a bit earlier it would probably be dead and she'd have the pool to herself.

Reactions: 6
All this baking she is doing, isn’t helping her either. A cake last weekend, cupcakes this weekend. It wouldn’t be too bad if she was sharing but we know Jess doesn’t like to share food

Reactions: 8
Literally all she needs to start doing is a small walk with the dog or even walking around the house or even marching on the spot watching telly. Just get her fitness up that way. So many dream of having so much free time to do exercise so easily

Would be grateful if she could keep her nips to herself 🙄 the abundance of bra free stories were tedious and not at all funny.
She needs to quit this ‘influencer’ nonsense as she clearly has zero content barring some awful ITS outfit hails.

Was she actually trying to influence us to buy that bleeping top 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why would you even buy that top if you were Jess (or me, for that matter)? I mean, wear whatever you want inside your own house but why would you want to wear that?

She’s either dressed as George Dawes these days, in her stinking (gifted) jamas or nips out. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t go out like this and show possibly about 100 people but she will post it on social media for 150.000 people.
Wtf

I wondered if she was nervous of people seeing her in a costume, she doesn't seem the type to be bothered, but who knows. Having said that, of she went around this time or a bit earlier it would probably be dead and she'd have the pool to herself.
Mind you, swimming pool is literally the place where I see more fat people, not the burger shop.
She's a confident BOPO blah blah influencer anyway, isn't she ?

Reactions: 5
We know going to the pool can be daunting if you don’t love your body, we know walking down the street can be absolutely terrifying if you have anxiety, gyms aren’t always safe spaces for larger bodies etc etc but Jess, what is the alternative? You’ve said you want to change and that is honestly a difficult thing to admit. So do it. Otherwise it’s just more feeling tit about yourself.

We know going to the pool can be daunting if you don’t love your body, we know walking down the street can be absolutely terrifying if you have anxiety, gyms aren’t always safe spaces for larger bodies etc etc but Jess, what is the alternative? You’ve said you want to change and that is honestly a difficult thing to admit. So do it. Otherwise it’s just more feeling tit about yourself.
She could walk her dog twice a day.
She lives near the coast, she could jump in her car and go walk along the beach a few times a week. She has access to a pool and gym, she could do that a few times a week. Soo many options with the amount of free time she has but ultimately she has to want to do it.

Clearly watching hours of boxsets is her thing at the moment!

Im a size 16, according to BMI I'm obese. Have been for a few years and have struggled with binge eating and zero motivation to change for years. Its a mental health problem. No amount of saying eat less/dont be lazy/walk more will change a thing unless Jess truly wants to do it. Its a shame because shes harming her current and long term health, but I know how complex it is to deal with.

I like Jess and always have, I think she needs to go back to pt work though as I dont think shes got enough interesting content to be ft. Shes just herself, like it or not, which is why I like her. She doesnt try to make everything Instagram perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im a size 16, according to BMI I'm obese. Have been for a few years and have struggled with binge eating and zero motivation to change for years. Its a mental health problem. No amount of saying eat less/dont be lazy/walk more will change a thing unless Jess truly wants to do it. Its a shame because shes harming her current and long term health, but I know how complex it is to deal with.

I like Jess and always have, I think she needs to go back to pt work though as I dont think shes got enough interesting content to be ft. Shes just herself, like it or not, which is why I like her. She doesnt try to make everything Instagram perfect.
If it is a eating disorder then the next step needs to be mental health team of some sort

She’s also taking Millie downhill with her!

Reactions: 2

She does want to do something about it though. We had many tearful stories about her fitness a few weeks ago. Since then- nothing.

Reactions: 4
She does want to do something about it though. We had many tearful stories about her fitness a few weeks ago. Since then- nothing.

I still stand by my point that her conversation followed us talking about it on here. And all she did was give excuses - long covid and hypermobility. She would have been given an exercise plan (and possibly a diet one) when she was diagnosed. My dad was when he found out he had it. And gentle exercise has helped him a lot

Reactions: 3
I still stand by my point that her conversation followed us talking about it on here. And all she did was give excuses - long covid and hypermobility. She would have been given an exercise plan (and possibly a diet one) when she was diagnosed. My dad was when he found out he had it. And gentle exercise has helped him a lot
Yeah, maybe so. Quite sad that her tears were only in response to strangers speculating about her health and not a genuine longing to feel fitter and better. Long covid can’t be helping but it’s not like she was fitness guru of the year before she had the ‘vid and her breathing seems ok when she is doing the mad ten minutes thrashing round the kitchen.

Rave thread??

If it is a eating disorder then the next step needs to be mental health team of some sort

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.