Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine turning up to a business meeting, about clothing nonetheless, with a stain on your coat. I hope she went back inside and changed but I doubt she did. How grotty and unprofessional. It’s not like it’s her only coat.

Why is she driving all the way to Manchester in a big coat anyway? How uncomfortable and sweaty would that be?

Reactions: 13
Imagine turning up to a business meeting, about clothing nonetheless, with a stain on your coat. I hope she went back inside and changed but I doubt she did. How grotty and unprofessional. It’s not like it’s her only coat.

Why is she driving all the way to Manchester in a big coat anyway? How uncomfortable and sweaty would that be?
I think we all know she wouldn't have bothered changing lol 😆 its probably wine or greasy kebab...
All the clothes, Coats etc she owns yet she always looks grubby and never professional...🙄 Bet that bloody blazer stinks!

Reactions: 6
Yeah...imagine how dreadful it would be to see a bra strap....so terrible. This is much better...🤢🤢duck off 🤣
Her mate poppy wears those too so she’s obviously jumping on the bandwagon but wear a bra bloody hell the way she kept flashing her obviously erect nips was so unnecessary

Also how did she not notice her blazer was stained? 😂 she’s honestly so useless and so unbothered it’s just so hilarious because she really doesn’t give a crap, it’s like she doesn’t even try to hide the fact she’s a huge slob and is proud of it

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to introduce Jess and Poppy to the concept of “house bras” which maybe you wouldn’t go out in but which are very comfy and nice to lounge around in.

They both seem to have one bra each and no others are ever seen. Surely that grotty (once) white one Jess wears constantly is the wrong size for her now?

Reactions: 6
8D75960C-E60E-4366-A093-B44FD750DB16.png

Neither Jess they are both equally tit and look like my dead Nannas curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do feel sorry for Jess in her stories just now.
I had the same at Christmas where I tested negative on Christmas Day, saw my family and then positive on Boxing Day.
I felt incredibly guilty!
She seems genuinely upset by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She sounds ill so even if she just had a cold why drive all the way to Manchester. Ask them to do it over zoom as she's not feeling well rather than pass whatever you have to a room of people

Reactions: 9
I just think she brings this all onto herself. Why do they not do Zoom meetings? Even if it’s because she need to see the “prototypes” or whatever because I don’t know how this collection crap works, but even if she needed to test out and wear prototypes why can’t they send it to her house for her to see and wear in person? Just do not get this need for meetings when it’s not needed

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for her..there's no rules now so technically if she was positive she could have still went. At least she tested or so she said. She probably didn't want to cancel for a cold if that's what she thought she had. Would anyone?

Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for Jess in her stories just now.
I had the same at Christmas where I tested negative on Christmas Day, saw my family and then positive on Boxing Day.
I felt incredibly guilty!
She seems genuinely upset by it.
I feel sorry for her. I had it last year and no symptoms and went to a funeral but had a negative lft, felt I'll that night went for a PCR and that was positive, but all my lfts were negative. I know the guilt she feels, you do feel guilty. Legally she can go out, thanks to this stupid government, so technically she has nothing to feel guilty about.

I feel bad for her..there's no rules now so technically if she was positive she could have still went. At least she tested or so she said. She probably didn't want to cancel for a cold if that's what she thought she had. Would anyone?
I'd cancel as I'd be worried it was covid and I don't trust lft tests, but that's just me. As I said above, legally she's done nothing working and her lft was negative.

Reactions: 5
Has Jess defo had her jabs ? I don’t remember her mentioning having them done

Reactions: 2
How does she even get covid! She never leaves her house
She's very unlucky to have had it twice too. I think most people that have cold symptoms are being wary especially as lots go onto test positive within a few days. I feel some sympathy for her but she's not the first instahun that has put money ahead of keeping others safe. There was another one who deliberately went to a new look shoot knowing she was positive, at least Jess didn't travel on public transport!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.