Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to be unkind but she looks a bit gormless in that makeup video. Like she’s not quite all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm curious if when she stops working with ITS that she will reveal how tit they are. I suspect theyre terrible employers.
I noticed her foundation looks better/a more correct colour since wearing ELDW in the last few weeks. I use it too and love it, but it can be bad for ppl with her skin as it is fairly smothering.
I think Im going to try the get fit with Rick too. I hear a lot about it.

Also have nothing against the AF links. No ones forcing a click & Insta is her source of income after all. If you follow someone like her then expect it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks so dirty!!
I work from home and unless its a very rare occasion where I don't feel great I get up get showered do my hair and get ready, it makes me feel so much better. If I sat round like that all day I'd feel disgusting. Don't get me wrong it's nice when you don't have to do anything once in a while but not a daily even weekly occurrence

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm curious if when she stops working with ITS that she will reveal how tit they are. I suspect theyre terrible employers.
I noticed her foundation looks better/a more correct colour since wearing ELDW in the last few weeks. I use it too and love it, but it can be bad for ppl with her skin as it is fairly smothering.
I think Im going to try the get fit with Rick too. I hear a lot about it.

Also have nothing against the AF links. No ones forcing a click & Insta is her source of income after all. If you follow someone like her then expect it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't mind add links if the influencer tells you where the product is from. A lot of times the just say here's an aff link and don't tell you where it's from, which I think is wrong. I personally look for products myself as I don't want them earning any money form me, especially when they are sneaky cunts about it.

I don't mind add links if the influencer tells you where the product is from. A lot of times the just say here's an aff link and don't tell you where it's from, which I think is wrong. I personally look for products myself as I don't want them earning any money form me, especially when they are sneaky cunts about it.
And I don't mind AL if it's a product being genuinely recommended because they have bought it themselves and have used and actually like!

There is a fine line between being a genuine influencer and a flog any old shite sales person! Jess is the latter !

I do get where you’re coming from but at the same time, a lot of influencers (smaller following than Jess) only earn from Aff links because companies are so rubbish these days and just want to gift and not pay. A lot of these links only give around 4pence per click, if you like the content of the person you’re following and enjoy what they post then click the link

She's also turned off comments so no one can call her out on it ...sneaky!
The comments are on for me?! I just had a nosey

And why would they earn from AF links? Did they create it themselves ? Influencer shouldn't be a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And why would they earn from AF links? Did they create it themselves ? Influencer shouldn't be a job.
I’m so confused. You don’t give them any money from your purchase at all, it’s a third party programme which I use myself to create links. I have less than 10k followers so a lot less than any of these influencers. But if you don’t like them then don’t follow them, at the end of the day it is their job and they need to pay their bills somehow. I know it’s annoying because some don’t put in a huge effort but I see some girls putting in alot more hours and effort than I do at my corporate 9-5 so clicking on a link is a tiny gesture!

Reactions: 5
I do get where you’re coming from but at the same time, a lot of influencers (smaller following than Jess) only earn from Aff links because companies are so rubbish these days and just want to gift and not pay. A lot of these links only give around 4pence per click, if you like the content of the person you’re following and enjoy what they post then click the link

The comments are on for me?! I just had a nosey
I still won't give them the money from links, even of it's only 4p. I don't feel sorry for influencers not making enough money from Instagram, they can get a real job.

I’m so confused. You don’t give them any money from your purchase at all, it’s a third party programme which I use myself to create links. I have less than 10k followers so a lot less than any of these influencers. But if you don’t like them then don’t follow them, at the end of the day it is their job and they need to pay their bills somehow. I know it’s annoying because some don’t put in a huge effort but I see some girls putting in alot more hours and effort than I do at my corporate 9-5 so clicking on a link is a tiny gesture!
They can get off their arses and get a real job to pay their bills instead of relying on Al. Influencing is not a real job. I can't wait for the day we see an end to influencers.

Totally agree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still won't give them the money from links, even of it's only 4p. I don't feel sorry for influencers not making enough money from Instagram, they can get a real job.
I kept seeing people saying they miss her Asos hauls and stuff like that. How do you expect her to afford to do the hauls if she can’t affiliate to earn money from it. Just sounds so bitter. When people say get a real job, it’s 2022 and the digital world is huge. I have a very well paid job but still would t earn anywhere near what some of these girls earn, good for them, apt of them have worked hard and built their following over 10 years or more. Sorry I totally get Jess is annoying with so many things but hating influencers yet still have Instagram and following them is laughable!! “I won’t give them money” the 4 pm isn’t coming from your pocket it’s coming from companies.

People hate influencers yet all follow them and spend all of their energy slagging them off. It’s 2022, a digital world. Instagram is a job for so many people, you don’t like, delete it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I kept seeing people saying they miss her Asos hauls and stuff like that. How do you expect her to afford to do the hauls if she can’t affiliate to earn money from it. Just sounds so bitter. When people say get a real job, it’s 2022 and the digital world is huge. I have a very well paid job but still would t earn anywhere near what some of these girls earn, good for them, apt of them have worked hard and built their following over 10 years or more. Sorry I totally get Jess is annoying with so many things but hating influencers yet still have Instagram and following them is laughable!! “I won’t give them money” the 4 pm isn’t coming from your pocket it’s coming from companies.
Do you know that this is tattle? 🤦🏼‍♀️

She buys them on klarna and then sends them all back and posts aff links to get the money in, she's not struggling to to order the clothes, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get why you are confused. I don't forbid anybody to click on the AF links. It's just my liberty not to use them. I find the process a bit too dishonest and capitalistic for my taste. And yes to me, it's not "real" work, I think because of my working class background. I can follow people and still use my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

People hate influencers yet all follow them and spend all of their energy slagging them off. It’s 2022, a digital world. Instagram is a job for so many people, you don’t like, delete it.
Jess orders the clothes and send them back, probably using the Klarna system. She's not really investing anything, except her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Won't someone please think of the influencers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do and some of these threads are great and some are just filled with bitterness. You think you have an idea how it all works and you don’t!
I don’t personally ever post an outfit unless I’ve kept it, anything I send back doesn’t get linked as it’s pointless for me but she is a lifestyle Instagram more so she posts links for everything.

Ahh because you’re working class, must be it!
Me too, grew up in council houses and I absolutely love seeing people do well for themselves, not hurting anyone either.
You interpret my words (and I didn't grew up in a council lol). I have all the respect for working people from all the backgrounds. But this is not a job to me and it won't last probably. It's not creative. Look at Jess ads for example. She's taking the piss haha and all the lies. I am not saying she's a bad person either, just a lazy one.

I do and some of these threads are great and some are just filled with bitterness. You think you have an idea how it all works and you don’t!
I don’t personally ever post an outfit unless I’ve kept it, anything I send back doesn’t get linked as it’s pointless for me but she is a lifestyle Instagram more so she posts links for everything.

Ahh because you’re working class, must be it!
Me too, grew up in council houses and I absolutely love seeing people do well for themselves, not hurting anyone either.
Good for you 👏

• Haha
I like Jess as a person. Even though ITS is shite I don't blame her for making a living. It's no more or less moral than all the law firms and shite I've worked for in my life and I don't begrudge her an affiliate link because I don't think she's an hole. It's not exploitative and if I'm gonna buy summat anyway then she might as well get something out of it.

People like Fuller Figure Fuller Bust who allifliate link tit they've never actually ordered can get in the bin though. At least Jess has shown us what something looks like on her body shape whether she keeps it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yet again in denial that her lack of fitness is due to the huge amounts of unhealthy food she eats. Eat tit, feel tit! Yes well done for exercising that’s a great start but please have a serious overhaul of your eating habits! You can’t out run a bad diet. Also time to face facts you’re now a size 28! When I started to follow her she was 24. It’s getting out of hand and she looks so unhealthy and it’s showing on her health

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.