Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the first two, bit I've got the second one, well that print in a different material from new look. I didn't like the third dress, I thought it was a bit boring compared to the first two. I thought it was a byeer haul than her ITS hauls.

Reactions: 3
I did notice that she mentioned “flashing your gash” with one of the dresses which is something she rarely does with her ITS hauls. Perhaps she has been told not to say that.

Reactions: 1
I feel like these videos are so much more authentic than usual as she's not trying to flog the crap ITS stuff. Finally we get her real opinions!

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the answers about “pleasy”.

The dresses weren’t a disaster though and the green was a lovely colour on her.

Reactions: 5
I used to post in here ages ago but deactivated. Literally just rejoined to say that I'm one of the people that complained specifically about the red leopard pj's. So pleased they took action!!
How do you make the report? I have screenshots of someone else as well that’s always posting links on stories but never putting AD, it’s just not good enough

I don't really understand why she labels her ITS ads as 'not an ad' but says she's a brand ambassador instead?
You’re right. The rules changed recently so even if it’s your own brand you have to put ad. She legally has to put AD when she’s getting paid to post that particular outfit or story, she usually puts not an ad but work with or gifted or something like that because she works with them but isn’t getting paid for that particular one.

She suited all those clothes I thought. Needs to get the right size but they were much nicer than "her collection"

Reactions: 11
So sweated her tits off in all those new clothes, has affiliate linked them all and will be sending the lot back because none of them fit her properly 🙄

• Wow
How do you make the report? I have screenshots of someone else as well that’s always posting links on stories but never putting AD, it’s just not good enough.
I filled a form in on the citizens advice website, got an email response and a phone call to discuss with someone, they then sent it to trading standards and the competition and markets authority.

Edited to add that I didn't complain about not marking adverts as an ad, it was to do with ITS keeping their black Friday sale on until the end of time. I'm assuming the process is the same though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jess getting inspo for her next collection 💀🥺

She looks 100% better in those dresses, I think she’s in flat denial about her a size again, dress 1 & 3 needed to be a 28. I find new look curve very generous….looking at how big her stomach is now - it’s size 30 territory

Reactions: 14
If everything she wears, she encourages to ‘size up’ - then she’s the size up. Not the clothes. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So is it the jeans or is it Jess? Would size 28 fit her? I feel like even a size up wouldn’t have fit her actually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.