Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she buying jeans from New Look when the jeans in her ITS collection are supposedly so great and fit perfectly?🤥 Perhaps those jeans were wrongly labelled but I also think she was very optimistic thinking a 26 would fit. Even the dresses were heaving around her bottom half. She's at least size 28 in serious denial.

Reactions: 13
Still AF linked the jeans!!! That literally wouldn’t even go past her thighs!!! With actual jeans you have to wear your actual size. No stretch means she can’t just size up and down so easily...

There needs to be better rules and regulations on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Still AF linked the jeans!!! That literally wouldn’t even go past her thighs!!! With actual jeans you have to wear your actual size. No stretch means she can’t just size up and down so easily...

Yes to this !! Zero integrity! Why is she affiliate linking clothes that are clearly not a good buy ? " oh these jeans are poorly sized and I couldn't get them over my stomach even though I'm a size 26 (🙄) so I'm returning them but here's the AL so I can still profit from them anyway !"

Also plisse material is supposed to be tiny pleats in the cloth so not stretched as it was on her body, I usually have to size down in plisse, so without doubt she is no longer a size 26.

The sole purpose of these hauls, as with all the hauls she does, is to profit off the AL. Its an easy lazy way to make money. Poppy Adams is another one who is notorious for doing it. Definitely needs to be regulated more. Especially as most of the clothes both of them return, covered in sweat and psoriasis dry skin, will most likely end up in landfill 😤

Reactions: 16
So is it the jeans or is it Jess? Would size 28 fit her? I feel like even a size up wouldn’t have fit her actually
I always had an issue with new look jeans, but that was in the 2000's, so I've always given them a miss since then. I don't know if they've improved since then. I thought they all loved river island jeans.
I do find it odd that she's buying jeans, when she had the best jeans ever in her "collection."

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Jess I find the actual jeans from New Look horrible for sizing. I have lipedeoma so my legs are bigger then hers. I can fit into a size 24 jeggings from there but I got some normal jeans and they didn't even go over my tree trunk thighs 🤣 if youre a big size like myself and jess unless they have elastic in they're never going to fit you unless you get 2/3 sizes bigger 🤣

So is it the jeans or is it Jess? Would size 28 fit her? I feel like even a size up wouldn’t have fit her actually
I felt like she would need at least 2 sizes bigger they just looked small around the waist x

This is so true. I live in leggings as with jeans I need them big for my tummy but then they end up baggy around my knees.

I felt like she would need at least 2 sizes bigger they just looked small around the waist x

This is so true. I live in leggings as with jeans I need them big for my tummy but then they end up baggy around my knees.
I find jeans a nightmare too, I have big legs and a smaller waist so they never fit right, one or the other is always too small/big. Leggings and jeggings all the way.

You can't cheat with jeans like you do with certain dresses or stretched fabrics.
No wonder most big size influencers rarely use them.

Why is she buying jeans from New Look when the jeans in her ITS collection are supposedly so great and fit perfectly?🤥 Perhaps those jeans were wrongly labelled but I also think she was very optimistic thinking a 26 would fit. Even the dresses were heaving around her bottom half. She's at least size 28 in serious denial.
Exactly...her jeans are amazing remember! 😁
I think it's hilarious after all her fantastic Kollekshuns, she can't find a dress for her birthday lol...

i think a lot of sizing is very inaccurate and never the same. I personally have worn new look jeans and really liked them! They’re probably the best quality ones I own. I think she’s definitely bordering a size 30 now tbh

Reactions: 4
Since when did she always use estee Lauder Foundation, she's always used Primark dupes as long as I've known her. I did skip the boots as, but she's such a sell out.

Reactions: 19
Why has she put blusher on her nose? It just looks like she's forgot to put spf on and got burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always wore primark Estée Lauder dupe 🤨 so not sure what she’s on about. I have cystic acne and everyone is different but Estée Lauder felt very mask like on me and felt like it clogged my skin. I know the coverage isn’t good but I prefer Clinique as I feel like my skin can breathe. I think she looks amazing on those old pics tho! I love her make up x

Reactions: 6
Since when did she always use estee Lauder Foundation, she's always used Primark dupes as long as I've known her. I did skip the boots as, but she's such a sell out.
Yes to this ! Have never heard her mention that brand ever!! Before she became an instahun she always raved about primark foundation...and recently she's been using loads of different brands! What a shame she feels the need to lie 😔

Reactions: 9
Yes to this ! Have never heard her mention that brand ever!! Before she became an instahun she always raved about primark foundation...and recently she's been using loads of different brands! What a shame she feels the need to lie 😔
It really isn’t fair to claim that she used this if she didn’t. The amount of make up she has is ridiculous. I don’t get her. She must be so wasteful x

Reactions: 7
I hate it when Jess does makeup content. Why anyone would follow advice from her is beyond me and the fact that Boots are paying her is just mind blowing. She looks a total grease ball after applying the Bobbi Brown product and continues to look that way throughout the video. Not a good look!!

Reactions: 12
I hate it when Jess does makeup content. Why anyone would follow advice from her is beyond me and the fact that Boots are paying her is just mind blowing. She looks a total grease ball after applying the Bobbi Brown product and continues to look that way throughout the video. Not a good look!!
She's also turned off comments so no one can call her out on it ...sneaky!

Reactions: 10
What a difference in her old pics compared to now, she looks so grey and bloated now 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.