Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has been pretty boring of late and that’s had an impact on this thread, but this evening has really livened it up. I have to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.

I still can’t believe she’s got a deal with boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jess has been pretty boring of late and that’s had an impact on this thread, but this evening has really livened it up. I have to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.

I still can’t believe she’s got a deal with boots 😂
Amazing what you can do if you lie! Also the HR department at Boots clearly don't watch her stories on SM. I like Jess, but recently she's not posted any content worth writing home about.

Reactions: 6
Amazing what you can do if you lie! Also the HR department at Boots clearly don't watch her stories on SM. I like Jess, but recently she's not posted any content worth writing home about.
Same here, I do actually like her, she’s annoyed me today with the lies about the foundation she uses. She really does need to sort her life out though

Reactions: 5
She did used to wear double wear back in the day when she was around a size 22, it’s also non comedogenic so doesn’t clog pores. She swapped it out for dupes etc to show content…she should have stuck with the original.

Reactions: 6
She did used to wear double wear back in the day when she was around a size 22, it’s also non comedogenic so doesn’t clog pores. She swapped it out for dupes etc to show content…she should have stuck with the original.
I vaguely recall her using the Estée Lauder too and then she started with the Primark stuff and then anything that was free.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember that. I think she used to mix it with the Body Shops foundation lightener because it wasn’t the right shade. Then she didn’t replace it because it was too expensive so she went for the Primark one.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker.

I don’t care what she’s blaming, I follow other plus size “influencers” and it’s good to see her admit that she doesn’t walk much and she’s struggling.
I’m overweight and broke my foot at the end of 2020, and was surprised how many months it took me to get back to being able to walk for more than a few mins because I was always out of breath and not because of my foot

plus size instagrammers seem to rarely admit that they’re unfit and struggling.My respect for her has gone up to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker.

I don’t care what she’s blaming, I follow other plus size “influencers” and it’s good to see her admit that she doesn’t walk much and she’s struggling.
I’m overweight and broke my foot at the end of 2020, and was surprised how many months it took me to get back to being able to walk for more than a few mins because I was always out of breath and not because of my foot

plus size instagrammers seem to rarely admit that they’re unfit and struggling.My respect for her has gone up to be honest
I’d respect her more if this wasn’t part of her cycle. She gets upset about how unfit she is - posts a video on Instagram and then forgets about it. Months and months of huge slabs of chocolate, massive pieces of cake and gargantuan dinners will follow and then she’s back again with her feeling upset about being unfit and unhealthy.

I'm curious if when she stops working with ITS that she will reveal how tit they are. I suspect theyre terrible employers.
I noticed her foundation looks better/a more correct colour since wearing ELDW in the last few weeks. I use it too and love it, but it can be bad for ppl with her skin as it is fairly smothering.
I think Im going to try the get fit with Rick too. I hear a lot about it.

Also have nothing against the AF links. No ones forcing a click & Insta is her source of income after all. If you follow someone like her then expect it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds like you’re her biggest fan 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
I applaud her for getting off her arse and doing something but three exercise classes today! Why not be happy with just the one and build up the intensity gradually? There’s no way she can stick to that indefinitely and sticking to it is what you have to do if you want to make any real difference.

Even Jess, who has literally duck all else to do, won’t have the time or inclination to stick to three classes a day. Setting herself up to fail yet again. Won’t be long before there are more tears.

I know we’ll get the “she can’t do anything right” crowd on here now but her long-term followers have all been here before and know how it ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just laughing at her saying she gets ALL her make up from Boots ... meanwhile shilling her Glossybox code ... how long till they remind her to do an advert and she says how she loves getting ALL her make up from them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All I thought listening to Jess talk about her fitness on the couch was how unhealthy and old she sounded. It is so sad but she looked about 45 and talked like she had the body of an 85 year old. She goes way too hard at things and you can NOT outtrain a bad diet. She would be better off sticking to a calorie deficit (1800-2000 which is a huge amount of food and perfect for her) and doing a 15 minute walk a day

Reactions: 7
I was just laughing at her saying she gets ALL her make up from Boots ... meanwhile shilling her Glossybox code ... how long till they remind her to do an advert and she says how she loves getting ALL her make up from them 🤣
Didn’t she do something with Look Fantastic a while ago too?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she followed those Boots stories with “I’m buzzing me tits off that I’m working with Boots”.

Could she be any less professional?

• Haha
Definitely getting the steps in today after realising she is no longer a 26 when trying on those dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In that Boots ad, she looks slimmer and healthier and so much better in the old pics! Then there's her awful 🤑🤑mug sticking layers of lipstick on... who would be influenced by that 🙈🙈

So is it the jeans or is it Jess? Would size 28 fit her? I feel like even a size up wouldn’t have fit her actually
Yeah I feel like they were proper jeans. Like no stretch. Them ones we don’t really buy now because they reveal our true size 😂
I say we, I mean me.
Like I wear an 18 stretch so I’m actually like a 22 real time 😂 - I felt this when she showed these 😂

Reactions: 13
Does make me laugh these days, become popular enough on social media and then expect people to pay/fund your profile.
These people choose to spend huge amounts of time making ‘content’ and getting people to pay for them to post.
The links drive me mad. I thought the point of them was when you are recommending someone and bringing some one to the website who you are being paid by to advertise
Now it’s just like well I spent money on this tit to make a reel in the hopes you lot buy it and fund me to do it again
I can’t stand the fast fashion obsession!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.