Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she could sit down while wearing the jeans she claims fit her. They’re heaving everywhere. I wonder how long it took for her to zip them up?

They also look stretchy - I bet the New Look ones aren’t. As skinny jeans aren’t the big deal they once were, I’ve noticed a lot of different jeans styles are now much more rigid, with very little or no elastane.

Reactions: 7
Incoming loads of annoying posts with the vulgar and incredibly irritating Ash who is heading to Manchester too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incoming loads of annoying posts with the vulgar and incredibly irritating Ash who is heading to Manchester too 🙄
Oh no, at I know she's called Ash now. I thought she was quite ride to Jess when they did that black Friday thing.

Reactions: 2
She’s not good at this influencer stuff. Surely this morning she should have done a “face” of all her bits from boots and remind everyone her 20% off discount finishes today. She’s always just half arsed with everything.

I think I should be her manager!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just more of those same floral curtain prints then from the looks of it in her new collection, so they think we just want to wear floral all the time? Big no

Reactions: 8
The size thing about the jeans she’s so in denial that actually she’s a 28! Those jeans that she claims fit are clinging to every inch of her being and she definitely couldn’t sit down in them! I get sizing can be wayyyyy off but come on Jess regardless you need to size up and admit you’re not a size 26 anymore!

Hi Jess, Evans 1987 called, they want their prints back
🤣🤣🤣 looked awful from that snippet and dark for a summer range

Hi Jess, Evans 1987 called, they want their prints back
It literally looks so old fashioned. Why not have some nice super bright block colours? They could’ve done some stripy prints, bright oranges pinks or yellows! Why do companies just always think we want to wear those floral granny prints all the time! Just seems to me like it’s just another collection full of regurgitated tit from her past collections

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't see the point of her driving down here for a meeting that she could have done on zoom. All that traveling for a couple of hours, it makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 4
These jeans she claims fit her look so uncomfortably tight, I get a gut ache just looking at it. Jess you’re not a 24 anymore, you’re not even a 26 anymore, you’re a 28/bordering 30. If she got a pair of size 30 skinny jeans they’d probably fit her perfectly because that’s the range she’s in now and she’s too indenial to admit it because her body positive tripe is fake. If she was so body positive she wouldn’t be so indenial about her size

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don't see the point of her driving down here for a meeting that she could have done on zoom. All that traveling for a couple of hours, it makes no sense to me.
I’ve just come on here to say the same. Seems like she was there 2 hrs. They could have provided some lunch or something? Go for a meal out. Seems like a long drive for the sake of 2 hrs. They are taking the piss

It literally looks so old fashioned. Why not have some nice super bright block colours? They could’ve done some stripy prints, bright oranges pinks or yellows! Why do companies just always think we want to wear those floral granny prints all the time! Just seems to me like it’s just another collection full of regurgitated tit from her past collections
Exactly this! Hideous prints and soo dark ! Long gone are the days when plus size women only want to wear black swimsuits! I feel for Jess sometimes, I don't honestly believe this is the collection she would want if she has a choice...how often do we see her in loud prints ? how much of her previous floral pieces have we seen her wearing?

Green is a big colour this Spring..why is there no green ? A colour Jess looks lovely in .

Reactions: 8
Her fake excitement when she is talking about her collecshhuuunnnnn is really annoying. You can tell it’s not genuine.

im really confused with jess at the moment. A few months ago we had her literally sobbing because of her weight, then no mention and back to copious amounts of food, back to doing some exercise with rick, back to posting and convincing herself She’s a size 26 and not to get upset when clothes don’t fit. She’s going through so many emotions every day, you can tell she’s not happy but she won’t admit it. Because making a change is too much hard work and she’s simply too lazy to do something about it

Reactions: 10
These jeans she claims fit her look so uncomfortably tight, I get a gut ache just looking at it. Jess you’re not a 24 anymore, you’re not even a 26 anymore, you’re a 28/bordering 30. If she got a pair of size 30 skinny jeans they’d probably fit her perfectly because that’s the range she’s in now and she’s too indenial to admit it because her body positive tripe is fake. If she was so body positive she wouldn’t be so indenial about her size
Those jeans 100% do not fit her - bet her flaps are squashed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those jeans 100% do not fit her - bet her flaps are squashed 😂😂😂
She won't wear sharewear because they squish her and are uncomfortable but she happily squeezes herself into jeans that fit and look like a sausage skin about to explode ! God ..make it make sense! 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.