Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 Yorkshires each is probably the perfect amount in my opinion. Two with dinner, third to mop the plate after you've finished and the final one sneaked from the leftovers plate

Sadly we make 12 for two of us as that's the recipe I have in my head 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220328-113552_Instagram.jpg
Not enough room at the table for them and all those massive plates of food!
What about joining the two tables for this occasion?😂

Edit : Looking better. One is not a table though.
She should buy a normal sized table maybe lol

Reactions: 1
I wish I could get away with not inviting my MIL tbf 🤣
Mine have moved to my village, it's horrendous. I couldn't cope with having to have them round for tea.

I've said it before but Jess' family look so old. Her grandparents are around my parents age and look 20 years older and dress so old fashioned. Her Mum looks in her 60's. Jess looks older than me and I'm 41. I can't understand why they all look so old. I know a few people in their 70's parents, aunties, etc and they do not look that old. I just can't get past it.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220328-142329_Instagram.jpg

I can't find it now but I'm sure someone on Tattle mentioned her bra's probably not fitting anymore due to her weight. And now today she has done stories wearing just her bra 🤔

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1156075
I can't find it now but I'm sure someone on Tattle mentioned her bra's probably not fitting anymore due to her weight. And now today she has done stories wearing just her bra 🤔
Willing to bet this is a fairly new bra. Still doesn’t fit correctly but not as tragic as that overstretched grubby grey thing she uses for everything.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s been reading here because the other day I posted about how I miss the ASOS hauls she used to do and how im bored of all the ITS crap and then low and behold she then announced she’d be doing some asos hauls😫 I just hope they’re not all dresses that stick to her gunt and actually flatter her body otherwise it’s a waste of time

Reactions: 13
I've noticed ITS haven't used her as a model for Skankys range, but have used that vile Ash/Chels woman

Reactions: 5
I like jess but if I wanted to see a fat lass dancing round the kitchen I'd just record myself. Do people actually enjoy watching that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like jess but if I wanted to see a fat lass dancing round the kitchen I'd just record myself. Do people actually enjoy watching that 🤔
It’s just cringy lol, I get that she’s dancing and that’s something she obviously loves but she makes such a tit out herself at times and she looks so huge

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.